Prime BJ does not beat any current top 10 LW.

LOL at you thinkng Nate fucking Diaz would beat Penn. Penn in his prime never gassed at LW and Penn is better everywhere then Nate

His brother already beat BJ and BJ in his prime is not a "cardio monster"
Nate and Nick have similar styles, they pressure you and throw 100 strikes once you start slowing down.

Nate has never gassed, BJ has gassed multiple times when he's not pressuring and is on his backfoot.

Nate wins decision imo

Nate and Nick have similar styles, they pressure you and throw 100 strikes once you start slowing down.

Nate has never gassed, BJ has gassed multiple times when he's not pressuring and is on his backfoot.

Can you even read? I said Penn in his PRIME (He was far past his prime when Nick beat him) and at LIGHT WEIGHT has never gassed. Penn only gassed at higher weight classes. He defended a million TDs from cardio monster Diego and looked just fine at LW. At LW, Penn embarrasses Nate.

When did Penn ever gas at LW?

And i wouldn't say he was gassed, but Nate took the whole 4th round off VS Conor to save his energy. Probably cost him the fight

Can you even read? I said Penn in his PRIME (He was far past his prime when Nick beat him) and at LIGHT WEIGHT has never gassed. Penn only gassed at higher weight classes. He defended a million TDs from cardio monster Diego and looked just fine at LW. At LW, Penn embarrasses Nate.

When did Penn ever gas at LW?

And i wouldn't say he was gassed, but Nate took the whole 4th round off VS Conor to save his energy. Probably cost him the fight

He gassed in both fights against Frankie, especially the second fight. In the second fight Frankie was reaching his peak and Frankie pushed a hard pace. BJ gassed in that fight and was dominated in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

But by sherdog logic the moment he started losing/ out of prime excuse, amirightdawg?

Nate wins decision imo

Nate and Nick have similar styles in that they are both permanently punch drunk, so opponents concuss them and then get confused and eventually worn down by the fact that there is no difference between a regular Diaz and heavily concussed Diaz

he was good enough to beat frankie the first time
judges were tards though

Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
rory is not 1/10 of what BJ was. never managed to become ufc champ, not even once

Just like all legends he was ahead of his time. Take it for what it is.

He gassed in both fights against Frankie, especially the second fight. In the second fight Frankie was reaching his peak and Frankie pushed a hard pace. BJ gassed in that fight and was dominated in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

But by sherdog logic the moment he started losing/ out of prime excuse, amirightdawg?

I am a GSP fan, but in the second Frankie fight Penn looked like shit. He arguably should have won the first Frankie fight, and Nate is not half as good a LW as Frankie was.

Back