Pride was barbaric and inhumane

Been following MMA for 15 years and I just want to say how grateful I am for the UFC, Dana White and Unified Rules. UFC has surpassed Pride in so many, many ways but the biggest is humanity.

Stomps and Soccer kicks and stomps to the head of downed opponents were just sickening to watch and detrimental to fighters careers. How anything of that could nature could ever be allowed in a SPORT is beyond me. If you call yourself a fan of the sport you should care about fighter safety.

I for one, am so very very glad the UFC fixed Pride rules.

okp66FD.gif

a vagina,

fer sure.

the worst poster on the forum?

quite likely.

Been following MMA for 15 years and I just want to say how grateful I am for the UFC, Dana White and Unified Rules. UFC has surpassed Pride in so many, many ways but the biggest is humanity.

Stomps and Soccer kicks and stomps to the head of downed opponents were just sickening to watch and detrimental to fighters careers. How anything of that could nature could ever be allowed in a SPORT is beyond me. If you call yourself a fan of the sport you should care about fighter safety.

I for one, am so very very glad the UFC fixed Pride rules.

Fans like you are too soft to watch combat. You need to go watch something safe and comfy.

your threads are limpwristed and feeble

All strikes should be allowed, because if you can't intelligently defend, the ref should stop the fight anyways.

The only things that should be disallowed are eye pokes, strikes to the gonads, biting, and attacking small joints.

2 claps young padiwan/TS. But remember to Segway in RIZIN somehow. We will RIZ...IN!

the stomps and soccer kicks were okay, they didn't really happen that much, what did happened in Pride was BORING, so hard to watch. Long shows, dumb introductions, good fighters against Japanese CANS, Fedor was 15-1 against Japs, many of those fights were boring too. Frank and Bas doing highlight shows was the only good thing to come from Pride. Yet Sherdog is still full of guys who still come all over their wall everyday just thinking about it.

TS talks like all Pride fights ended like this:

tumblr_m1fssda8RK1rriej9o1_500.gif

Just some fights had soccer kicks and stomps, and most of the missed.
A soccer kick to the face is not going to be so different than a fucking flying knee to the jaw.

How TC views himself:
3O7jCA.gif

How TC actually looks:
giphy.gif

What everyone else thinks of TC:
south-park.gif

Back