Price vs Povotkin, Aj vs Parker under card.

Philtard

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Pretty good event going on here. Thoughts on this fight? Personally i see chinny price getting knocked out by povotkin

I also expect a Povetkin KO win and than a late summer fight in Russia with Joshua.

Povetkin easily.

Hope him and Wilder fight.

It's a shame Povetkin cheated..

I think he would have beaten Wilder.

Povetkin easily.

Hope him and Wilder fight.

I don't see it happening unfortunately.

Since he got caught juicing I see Wilder pushing that fight to the side going forward.

Plus Fury and Joshua are bigger paydays.

Price has one round to land a KO punch. After that hes gonna gas and stopped by a pawing jab or maybe an aggressive push. the guy is the epitome of a glass cannon and he is not suited to being a professional fighter. Good luck to him though, I'll be cheering him on

I hope Price gets a nice paycheck to get KTFO again.

Price has one minute to land a KO punch. After that hes gonna gas and stopped by a pawing jab or maybe an aggressive push. the guy is the epitome of a glass cannon and he is not suited to being a professional fighter. Good luck to him though, I'll be cheering him on

FTFY.

I don't see it happening unfortunately.

Since he got caught juicing I see Wilder pushing that fight to the side going forward.

Plus Fury and Joshua are bigger paydays.
He fought Ortiz after the same situation.

Fury is irrelevant.

The sad irony of all of this is that Price said how much fighting juiced up fighters endangered him after Teper beat him and got caught... and now he's got to fight Povetkin as cannon fodder for a decent paycheck.

Last edited:
If there was ever a fight where you need to be watching from behind the sofa through your fingers then this is it.

There's not been much talk about this fight recently. I don't think it's gonna happen. There will be a pull out.

Price would probably be better off getting a job as a lighting rod than keep getting brutally ko'd like this. I would be shocked if he made it more than a couple rds and doesn't lose by getting legit knocked unconscious.

The sad irony of all of this is that Price said how much fighting juiced up fighters endangered him after Teper beat him and get caught... and now he's got to fight Povetkin as cannon fodder for a decent paycheck.

Brutal reality of the game. Sad for a former Olympian who was thought to have tremendous potential.

Until the eye of the tiger!

Povetkin is 1-6 to KO Price with a UK bookie - brutal odds.

Povetkin is 1-6 to KO Price with a UK bookie - brutal odds.

Hahaha This is actually pressure on Povetkin. I've seen him many times not get the expected KO. He knows if the Price performance is not impressive that potentially kills a Joshua clash this year.

Hahaha This is actually pressure on Povetkin. I've seen him many times not get the expected KO. He knows if the Price performance is not impressive that potentially kills a Joshua clash this year.

Anyone with a pulse can look good against Price. He is a big scardy cat.

15 plus change and your 100 back

Thanks man I get it now. Would you mind explaining me the American +250 -550 favorite underdog thing? I've gambled only soccer with simple bulletins not used in this way...

Back