Pretty sure this is where Colby gets his SWAG from...

Krazy NightTrain

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Dude spits mad fire and I definitely see a bit of Colby's personality in this guy... It's like I'm looking at Colby.

Mad fire is so dope. Most of us here are adults though (albeit living in mom's basement). Try to blend in.

Mad fire is so dope. Most of us here are adults though (albeit living in mom's basement). Try to blend in.

I'm really getting the impression that either one moderator or a few moderators here dislike my posts. They move my posts to the wasteland. They merge my posts with other posts. Those posts have a main subject, but different takes and get thrown in together to where my point isn't even discussed anymore.
Giving me a yellow belt thing to warn me because I said I dislike Yoel Romero... in an adult manner. How do you warn somebody for making their opinions known about a fighter? I'm not attacking another user, I'm saying something about somebody I don't like.

As far as blending in... That shits boring. I'll pass this bit of advice on to you, to do whatever the hell you want with it (BTW, I'm in my 30s myself)... But not having enemies or having people dislike you, means you never took a stand for something you believe in. You can't have a forum that's successful if you're banning people for making their opinions known. I'm really wondering what's up with these moderators.

It's like 'you're new here, so you just sit in the corner and be quiet until somebody calls upon you'. I mean one of the best parts of a boxing fight, or an MMA fight is the trash talking... and for some reason, you get a yellow card here for doing that. I'll continue doing what I do until they ban me. Which I'm sure isn't too far in to the future with the vibes from the moderator who's all up on me.

I have no idea what 95% of that reply had to do with mine, nor can i have much of an opinion on it but you sound much more like an adult with posts like that where you aren't talking about mad fire swag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back