Pressures really on Stipe

megaton

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This is Stipes chance to show what a true champion he is by taking on the Ngannou monster...should he prevail he will go down as one of the greatest if not the greatest ever...but Ngannou...Damm oh Damm...pressures really on Stipe show us what a true champion you are!!

He doesn't seem to be under too much pressure.

All of his interviews he says, "It's just another fight."

I think there's more pressure on Ngannou as he's being hyped heavily by the UFC.

If Stipe wins this fight, people will just bash Francis like he wasn't worthy. If Stipe loses, then he will be viewed as someone who only beat over the hill fighters.

Other champions would prob not take this fight, or would duck it. Stipe steps up though, I'm pretty hyped for it.

This is a huge fight. But doubt Stipe is feeling that much pressure. Just another title defense. Really curious about his gameplan... So Pumped.

This is a huge fight. But doubt Stipe is feeling that much pressure. Just another title defense. Really curious about his gameplan... So Pumped.

I think he'll try to Cain him against the fence and mix it up with dirty boxing and takedown threats. I also think that the fight could end on a moment's notice at pretty much any given second.

Gonna be on the edge of my seat for sure.

Pressure is on him every fight , business as usual .

Also "Damn" *

EthicalHappyHorse-max-1mb.gif

I believe that part of making Francis seem larger than life is a plan by the UFC to quiet the criticisms of Stipe's current run, should he win

I don't care, Ngonnou is a betting favorite which is what I do care about. Stipe has a world of tricks and the only thing we've seen out of Ngonnou other than good hands is a horrible-formed kimura set on a guy nowhere near Stipe's level.
Golden Gloves, Div I wrestler with 1rd wins over every contender this far vs. Sloppy form monster???
I'll take Stipe

I don't think he cares that much, he seems to enjoy being champion but it doesn't seem to define him. If you watch the Embedded videos he seems pretty happy just living a blue collar life in the Cleveland suburbs. If anything being a firefighter means more, seeing him interact with those Boston FD guys after the open workouts.

I believe that part of making Francis seem larger than life is a plan by the UFC to quiet the criticisms of Stipe's current run, should he win
Why would they help a guy that just stalled them out for more money?

He doesn't seem to be under too much pressure.

All of his interviews he says, "It's just another fight."

thats his calm demeanor. which is what actually worries me. this is one of the biggest HW championship fights we've seen in years and Ngannou is a very hyped prospect. UFC is obviously pushing him hard. Stipe has gotta come in and win this fight to earn that respect he's been looking for.

He talked in the Rogan interview that after the first JDS fight he reached a mindspace of not caring. That his natural competitiveness still guarantees he gives his all in a fight, but that he no longer frets about winning and losing since in the end it's just a fight and what really matters in life is the love of your family, and they'll love you no matter what happens. I'm sure it isn't quite that simple for him, but being able to put it perspective like that must drain away some of the anxiety that could otherwise cause one to choke.

Ngannou just bit on the Trump Hoax and is f'd - anyone that buys the Trump misinfo is bound for failure: Hildabeast, Hollywood, MSM and the whole lot. Such a shame, I was starting to like Predator. Such a shame people can not research and believe everything they read.

Much bigger balls than MM. Stipe wants to break that record vs the scariest HW in a long time. Much respect for Miocic

His head seems to be in the right place. When he says it's just another fight to him I believe him. Doesn't mean he can't lose. I think Reem was the more dangerous of the two as far as a match up with Stipe goes. Four fight ending limbs compared to two..

If Stipe wins this fight, people will just bash Francis like he wasn't worthy. If Stipe loses, then he will be viewed as someone who only beat over the hill fighters.

Other champions would prob not take this fight, or would duck it. Stipe steps up though, I'm pretty hyped for it.
Stipe is the champion we need AND deserve.

If I had to guess i'd say N'Gannou is facing much more pressure.Stipe seems unflappable.

Back