Presidential Charitible Foundation being Sued by NY AG!

Ophydian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics/new-york-lawsuit-trump-foundation/index.html

it’s not the Clintons but the Trump Foundation. Spin into over drive Trumpians.

Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.

I’d say this is fruit from the Cohen raid and why Mueller hand d it to the NY AG.

"Extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign."

Sounds huge, and this is coming from CNN.

The hypocrisy is just astounding.

Eric Schneiderman's appointee announces more outrageous charges towards their political enemies. Huge shocker.

As a side note, Barbara Underwood may legitimately be the ugliest woman I have ever seen. It's amazing how the media in this era goes out of their way to ignore that.

Actually it is coming from the AG office in NY with direct quotes from the AG and not some unnamed source.

$100 Fox doesn’t even cover this.

The hypocrisy is just astounding.

Eric Schneiderman's appointee announces more outrageous charges towards their political enemies. Huge shocker.

As a side note, Barbara Underwood may legitimately be the ugliest woman I have ever seen. It's amazing how the media in their era goes out of their way to ignore that.

Hold on little bud

Exactly. Another NY AG suing everyone but the Clinton Foundation.

And the simplest answer to you is political boogeyman.

For a political family with such power and far-reaching tentacles they had a hell of a time losing in 2008 and even couldn’t beat trump in 16. How little sense does that make if there is some higher power and control yet makes so many bad decisions.

This is just going to draw more heat to the Clinton foundation which was 10x worse.

The 'legal and ethical controversies' section of the Trump Foundation Wikipedia entry is quite the read.

And the simplest answer to you is political boogeyman.

For a political family with such power and far-reaching tentacles they had a hell of a time losing in 2008 and even couldn’t beat trump in 16. How little sense does that make if there is some higher power and control yet makes so many bad decisions.

Clintons owned the system which includes everyone with something to lose, ie jobs where you have to stay politically correct. But there are over 100 million disenfranchised Americans who aren’t even working full time who have nothing to lose, and those people vote too. Clinton could not control the deplorable unwashed masses.

You know, all the seeming data points of corruption could be explained by simple happenstance; coincidences occur every day.

I believe in coincidences, I just don't trust them.

Actually it is coming from the AG office in NY with direct quotes from the AG and not some unnamed source.

$100 Fox doesn’t even cover this.

They’ve covered it all morning

Many charities are set up to pay those running them. Lots of money coming in, very little going out to the claimed purpose.

This is just going to draw more heat to the Clinton foundation which was 10x worse.

Can you provide details to this claim? Is there a lawsuit I could see that supports these claims or are you just spouting more republican talking points?

I’m not here defending Clinton as I give fuck all for her. I’m just sick and tired of Trump and the Republican Party using her as a fear tactic. The Republicans often find bogeymen to organize their base around with little to merit for that fear.

Many charities are set up to pay those running them. Lots of money coming in, very little going out to the claimed purpose.

Normalizing illegal behavior, the sign of someone in denial.

Back