President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

hqdefault.jpg

As if Trump is the first and only President to do this.
Lame and weak as always, but what I find interesting is the sudden shift as soon as Bannon was out and Kushner was in.

He said that muslims hate America, but he wants to give them guns. The guy who created the Muslim travel ban wrote the speach that he will give; let's see if he uses the term "radical islamic terrorism". I have a feeling he will bitch out.

Last edited:
You get $110 billion.

At first I thought that number sounds strangely familiar.

Then I remember that's the former record set by President Obama during his terms.

TUESDAY, AUG 30, 2016 06:58 AM PDT
Rights group blasts U.S. “hypocrisy” in “vast flood of weapons” to Saudi Arabia
http://www.salon.com/2016/08/30/rig...-to-saudi-arabia-despite-war-crimes/#comments

Amnesty International has accused the U.S. of “deadly hypocrisy” for its massive arms deals with Middle East governments that have carried out war crimes and other violations of international law.

“One of the unspoken legacies of the Obama administration is the extraordinary uptake in the amount of U.S. weapons and military aid that are provided to major U.S. allies like Saudi Arabia, Israel and Egypt that have terrible records when it comes to human rights,” explained Sunjeev Bery in an interview with Salon.

Bery, the advocacy director for Middle East and North Africa issues at Amnesty International USA, called on the Obama administration to “do an about-face on its current policy of providing vast arms sales and military aid to repressive allies in the Middle East.”

Israel has for decades been the largest recipient of U.S. military aid. It averages more than $3 billion a year, although this figure may soon increase. Egypt comes in second, with $1.5 billion. In 2014, these two countries received about three-fourths of U.S. foreign military aid.

In the past few years, however, one of the most repressive countries in the world has become a key customer for U.S. weapons: Saudi Arabia.

Since President Obama took office, the U.S. government has done a staggering $110 billion in arms sales with the Saudi monarchy — amounting to an unprecedented increase. Like Israel and Egypt, Saudi Arabia has long been a close U.S. ally, but the U.S.-Saudi military alliance has grown dramatically since 2009.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/30/rig...f-weapons-to-saudi-arabia-despite-war-crimes/

Remember when Trumpites were crying that Hillary was in Saudi pocket? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Lame and weak as always, but what I find interesting is the sudden shift as soon as Bannon was out and Kushner was in.

Sudden? Trump cabinet is full of neocons and people deep in defense money.

I mean you had Flynn who told Trump that he was shilling for the Turks and under investigation and he was still allowed in.

Where is the narrative that Trump is a trail-blazing, political outsider during these moments?

Everyone swallows and vomits the load of shit that he's "an outsider" for months and everytime he proves it wrong, all I hear from his defenders is "Obama did it too/Hilary would've done it too". But supposedly, that's why they were unacceptable. Makes zero sense.

Zalman trying to rebuild that old empire Kamel

He said that muslims hate America, but he wants to give them guns. The guy who created the Muslim travel ban wrote his speach that he will give; let's see if he uses the term "radical islamic terrorism". I have a feeling he will bitch out.

what do you care about using that term all of a sudden ? shouldn't you be against it ? .. anyways, they just rolled out the red carpet for him .. treating him very well .. he's in their country .. although it would be cool if he used it, it's also kinda common sense if he didn't use that since he's on their soil and they just finished treating him very well as their guest .. common sense .. I would prefer he shunned these people altogether but it's business at the end of the day

SA is a valuable asset of the Zionist-controlled West. They spread their Wahhabi ideology around the world, radicalising Muslims as a result. Muslims are then allowed to flood into the West, the terrorist attacks start, then under the guise of 'fighting extremism/terrorism' your freedoms are taken away.

Pathetic how many people fall for it.

i dont get it.

didnt trump hint at saudi starting 9 11 during his campaign?

Back