President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

Last edited:
And of course, special contributions from the shining beacon that is CNN:

Last edited:
Can all the usual WR mental gymnasts please kindly get the fuck out of this thread now?

The adults will soon going to have a decent discussion about each stop on this trip, and we don't want to have to navigate through you children and your utterly worthless one-line "contributions".

Thank you for your considerations. :)

Wait i thought you made this one for the lulz, this thread gives me the fuzzy feeling when you a great KO and then go to sherdog to see the shoop thread.

Wait i thought you made this one for the lulz, this thread gives me the fuzzy feeling when you a great KO and then go to sherdog to see the shoop thread.

It certainly has great potentials so be both a highly-entertaining and informative discussion, like most PBP threads.

Unfortunately, witty and informed posters are increasingly rare while the bitter mental gymnasts (who somehow think the same old one-liners that they've used thread after thread are still funny) are plentiful.

Lulz will be had, and some sighs, and possibly some applauds, just not with crying children throwing dried Play-Doh at each others in the same room.

Last edited:
@Undying Poster and I already did, and it's pretty much common knowledge at this point for everyone who's been paying attention to the Middle East.

There is only one keyword that all these Sunni leaders came to hear, and it's the same reason why the Saudis are happily rolling out the red carpet for an American President who thoroughly bashed them during the election phase.

That one little keyword is the common interest that trumps virtually everything else.
You still didn't explain what you mean. I assume it's Iran, but that's my interpretation.

You still didn't explain what you mean. I assume it's Iran, but that's my interpretation.
There's nothing to interpret, it's Iran. This is why Obama was hated even though he never dared utter the words "radical Muslims", while Trump is viewed with optimism even with all the shit he said. That's how intense the hatred is.

Really, with as shit as things are at home, he does not have to do much to appear good over there.

The Saudi's are making him out to be the next coming of Christ (what?)

And as long as he does not say something overly dumb in Israel and the Vatican, he will be fine.

I honestly wonder how he will handle being away from home that long though. During the campaign he flew back to NY because he hated being away from home for the weekend.

Good boy Don, go kiss those rings.

Pope Francis is okay with handshakes, even with Catholics.

A slight bow is fine too.

30Biden-web-master768.jpg

biden-pope-AP130319114257.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back