President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

...and bonus:

Last edited:
2207717965_f90f3d408e_o.jpg

Oh God, if Bush had this much fan talking about Kingdom of Heaven, I think President Bath Salts is going to do some insane shit.
86nhKtu.gif

The Saudis are ready:

Saudi Arabia to serve Donald Trump steak and ketchup to keep him happy

When President Donald Trump sits down for dinner in Saudi Arabia, caterers have ensured that his favourite meal — steak with ketchup on the side — will be offered alongside traditional local cuisine.

At Nato and the G7 summits, foreign delegations have had word the new US president prefers short presentations and lots of visual aids.

And at all of Mr Trump's five stops on his first overseas trip, his team has spent weeks trying to build daily downtime into his otherwise jam-packed schedule.

Saudis are going to play Trump perfectly.

Saudis are going to play Trump perfectly.
Iran is probably very nervous right now. SA can just play to Trump's ego and vanity. Not to mention the $103 billion arms deal that is being finalized between the US and SA right now.

Yeah, all he has to do is follow the script and he'll be alright, and we know Sunni leaders don't care about his opinion on Islam but care about hurting Iran.

If he mentions Iran while talking about radical Islam, he'll surely get a standing ovation.

Aw yeah, I'm 99.9% sure the Iranian press already have the news templates ready to go to print, in defensive anticipation of the public stoning that they will get tomorrow.

The man knows his audience, and the Gulf Council's open disdain for Iran, which might transcends Islam itself, is the unbreakable foundation of this alliance. They don't care about Trump's view on Radical Islam. They don't care that Trump took digs at them during the election campaign. Hell, they don't care about Trump banning travel visas from the Middle Eastern dumpster fires (lovingly referred to as "Jihadistans" by @Zankou) currently on the State Department's shit list. All they want is a confirmation that the new United States President doesn't waver on their #1 chief concern with compromises like the previous President.

Liberals in the U.S loves to brand the Donald "anti-Muslim" or "Islamophobe", but they soon will find the actual Muslim world to be more pragmatic about priorities than they can ever be, and that's why the regional Muslim leaders convening in Saudi Arabia this week will receive him more warmly than any other leg of this foreign trip.

Last edited:

Yeah he knows how to ruin a steak. Well done (super well done) and tons of ketchup.

He should be impeached for his terrible eating habits. Not my fucking president.

I don't mean to be a snob but two things really bother me about Trump

1) His stupid belief that it is 'pointless' to exercise/workout. Dumb idiot has never researched or seen the benefits of cardio and lifting or the beauty of the 'aesthetics' of what the body can be like. It is a natural human inclination and a path to excellence both physically and mentally to want to enhance and strengthen the mind and body. And yet Trump is opposed to that.

2) Trump's horrible eating habits and apparent inability to try new foods or get exotic with food. In general I find it hard to respect people's food opinions if they don't eat fish/things from the oceans and rivers. And if they don't eat any kind of meat although I can make exceptions for pescetarians and some vegetarians. I mean you can be a great person and be a vegan or vegetarian but if you have never eaten food from the Ocean or had a beef steak then it is very hard to seriously consider your opinions on good food.

The uncomfortable hand shaking moments should be gold.

Another Saudi cuck pleasuring his masters

Can all the usual WR mental gymnasts please kindly get the fuck out of this thread now?

The adults will soon going to have a decent discussion about each stop on this trip, and we don't want to have to navigate through you children and your utterly worthless one-line "contributions".

Thank you for your considerations. :)

Yeah he knows how to ruin a steak. Well done (super well done) and tons of ketchup.

I don't mean to be a snob but two things really bother me about Trump

1) His stupid belief that it is 'pointless' to exercise/workout. Dumb idiot has never researched or seen the benefits of cardio and lifting or the beauty of the 'aesthetics' of what the body can be like. It is a natural human inclination and a path to excellence both physically and mentally to want to enhance and strengthen the mind and body. And yet Trump is opposed to that.

2) Trump's horrible eating habits and apparent inability to try new foods or get exotic with food. In general I find it hard to respect people's food opinions if they don't eat fish/things from the oceans and rivers. And if they don't eat any kind of meat although I can make exceptions for pescetarians and some vegetarians. I mean you can be a great person and be a vegan or vegetarian but if you have never eaten food from the Ocean or had a beef steak then it is very hard to seriously consider your opinions on good food.

What about his tacky ass taste in decoration?

gallery-1462816039-donald-trump-1.jpg

2D9411AD00000578-3303819-image-a-1_1446653257605.jpg

9c0dc18539ac5ef283e34f39132b54bd.jpg

Liberals in the U.S loves to brand the Donald "anti-Muslims" for banning travel visas from the Middle Eastern dumpster fires (lovingly referred to as "Jihadistans" by @Zankou) currently on the State Department's list of "Countries of Great Concerns", but they soon will find the actual Muslim world to be more pragmatic about priorities than they can ever be.

Please explain.

Odds it will also be his last?

Please explain.

@Undying Poster and I already did, and it's pretty much common knowledge at this point for everyone who's been paying attention to the Middle East.

There is only one keyword that all these Sunni leaders came to hear, and it's the same reason why the Saudis are happily rolling out the red carpet for an American President who thoroughly bashed them during the election phase.

That one little keyword is the common interest that trumps virtually everything else.

Back