President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

This cunt is in charge of nothing. Neither was that cunt Obama, and neither would that Clinton cunt have been.

If you think otherwise, you're likely a cunt.

{<jordan}

vt4H72y.png

full

How do I keep me and mine safe during these trying times
Technically it's those countries listed that are going to get smashed. No clue what's going to happen here in the ol'USofA. Personally I'm not even worried. I'm just patiently waiting and looking forwad to going home.

I suppose when the times right you'll know what you want to do. Just know that I love you man and I'm praying for you.

Technically it's those countries listed that are going to get smashed. No clue what's going to happen here in the ol'USofA. Personally I'm not even worried. I'm just patiently waiting and looking forwad to going home.

I suppose when the times right you'll know what you want to do. Just know that I love you man and I'm praying for you.

America gets spared from armaggedon?

If Russians are backing Assad and Iran as their players in the middle East, and Trump is a Russian stooge, I'm really confused as to why he's selling billions to Saudi Arabia, Iran's counter in the middle East. Why would Putin approve this sale

If Russians are backing Assad and Iran as their players in the middle East, and Trump is a Russian stooge, I'm really confused as to why he's selling billions to Saudi Arabia, Iran's counter in the middle East. Why would Putin approve this sale

Because reality is more complicated than you think.

More to come later.

No need, man. Just admit "Yeah, I'm actually a Democrat who voted for Hillary, the OTHER staunch proponent of Saudi arms sales", then we can end this utterly pointless tangent right here, and move on to discussing the actual weapons that the United States government will include in this year's Care Package to the House of Saud.

It's all just staging at this point. Think of it as the finalization of logistics.

If you look at the situation in Syria right now. Damascus is pretty much surrounded by all the major players oppositional forces.

All anyone is waiting on now is just the trigger. And you know what I'm talking about brother. It won't take us like a thief in the night.

Great job by Mr. Preident brokering a deal that will finally end ISIS and bring peace to the Middle East.

What a boost to the world and pur economy. That's like 4 or 5 birds with one stone.

GOAT. Move over George and Abraham.

America gets spared from armaggedon?
It's not Armageddon. It's just simply wars and rumors of wars.

To conquer and go out conquering.

No clue what happens to the US. But the result of all this will be famines, pestilence and death...so there's that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back