President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

636196067446984019-656105447_Obama%20voters%20for%20Trump.jpg

31A017CE00000578-3467567-In_or_out_This_guy_is_in_two_minds_about_Brexit-m-2_1456622720768.jpg

Where is the narrative that Trump is a trail-blazing, political outsider during these moments?

Everyone swallows and vomits the load of shit that he's "an outsider" for months and everytime he proves it wrong, all I hear from his defenders is "Obama did it too/Hilary would've done it too". But supposedly, that's why they were unacceptable. Makes zero sense.
I'm not defending this, or him.
I say fuck the Saudis and the camels they jockey. I don't want to see $0.01. given to them.
Thread is just another excuse to bitch and moan about Trump. Anybody that has been paying the least bit of attention knows this is just business as usual, and the reason why you won't see me defending it.
None of you gave half a shit about this, I'll wager.

http://jcpa.org/article/arms-for-the-king-and-his-family-the-u-s-arms-sale-to-saudi-arabia/

"On October 20, 2010, the U.S. State Department notified Congress of its intention to make the biggest arms sale in American history – an estimated $60.5 billion purchase by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The package represents a considerable improvement in the offensive capability of the Saudi armed forces."

Are you outraged about this, as well?

what do you care about using that term all of a sudden ? shouldn't you be against it ? .. anyways, they just rolled out the red carpet for him .. treating him very well .. he's in their country .. although it would be cool if he used it, it's also kinda common sense if he didn't use that since he's on their soil and they just finished treating him very well as their guest .. common sense
What do I care about the use of that term? Trump is bitching out. He talked shit about the Saudis now they're butt buddies. He also talked shit about Ms. Obama not wearing a headscarf when she visited, but Melania isn't wearing one. Very hypocritical. Very sad.

Last edited:
What do I care about the use of that term? Trump is bitching out. He talked shit about the Saudis now they're butt buddies. He also talked shit about Ms. Obama not wearing a headscarf when she visited but Melania isn't weraing one. Very hypocritical. Very sad.

like i said i dont get it.

i dont get it.

didnt trump hint at saudi starting 9 11 during his campaign?

Donald Trump Said Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11. Now He’s Going There on His First Foreign Trip.
Mehdi Hasan
May 18 2017, 4:17 a.m.
LEIA EM PORTUGUÊS⟶
DOES DONALD TRUMP have even an ounce of shame?

As a presidential candidate, he spent much of the election campaign needling, critiquing, denouncing, and even threatening the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Yet as president, he is making his first foreign visit this weekend to … the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Even by Trumpian standards, the volte-face is brazen. In his first few months in power, we have witnessed the trademark Trump Turnabout on issues ranging from NATO to China to the Export-Import Bank. We have listened to him go from praising Bashar al-Assad and rebuking Janet Yellen on the campaign trail, to praising Yellen and rebuking Assad in office. Last October, he said that then-FBI Director James Comey had “guts” for doing “the right thing”; last week, he sacked Comey and called him a “showboat” and a “grandstander.”

Trump, to put it mildly, is no stranger to the shameless U-turn. Still, the Trump Turnabout on Saudi Arabia — one of America’s closest allies since President Franklin D. Roosevelt met with King Abdul Aziz ibn Saud aboard the USS Murphy in 1945 — is a true sight to behold. This weekend, Trump will arrive in Saudi Arabia for a bilateral summit with King Salman as well as a series of meetings with members of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/18...ow-hes-going-there-on-his-first-foreign-trip/

i dont get it.

didnt trump hint at saudi starting 9 11 during his campaign?

Yup, and I wouldn't really say hint.

I say fuck the Saudis and the camels they jockey. I don't want to see $0.01. given to them.
Thread is just another excuse to bitch and moan about Trump. Anybody that has been paying the least bit of attention knows this is just business as usual, and the reason why you won't see me defending it.

http://jcpa.org/article/arms-for-the-king-and-his-family-the-u-s-arms-sale-to-saudi-arabia/

"On October 20, 2010, the U.S. State Department notified Congress of its intention to make the biggest arms sale in American history – an estimated $60.5 billion purchase by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The package represents a considerable improvement in the offensive capability of the Saudi armed forces."

It's not an excuse, it's news of our president being a complete fucking hypocrite on a grand scale. Him eating chicken with a fork is "an excuse to bitch and moan". Our president completely contradicting himself to the tune of 'giving muslims over 100 billion dollars in weapons' is something the American people NEED to discuss.

Obamas mid-east policy is exactly why I didn't vote for him, so don't bother trying that bullshit. Trump was supposed to be different, he's the same pile of shit.

Yes, yes I am. Shit like this is why I didn't vote for the first time ever this year. Hillary was better than Trump, but I'm tired of voting for meager differences in domestic policy while both parties have virtually identical foreign policies. At least Obama was slightly less hawkish, and more pragmatic than most Presidents.

SA is a valuable asset of the Zionist-controlled West. They spread their Wahhabi ideology around the world, radicalising Muslims as a result. Muslims are then allowed to flood into the West, the terrorist attacks start, then under the guise of 'fighting extremism/terrorism' your freedoms are taken away.

Pathetic how many people fall for it.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Yes, we were outraged about it and one of the reasons people were mad about Hillary as well.

Trump is literally all the worst things of Hillary with none of the good.

*steps off air force 1

"isis is tremendous, a great culture. very tough, smart. big league."

...smh not what i voted for

He said that muslims hate America, but he wants to give them guns. The guy who created the Muslim travel ban wrote his speach that he will give; let's see if he uses the term "radical islamic terrorism". I have a feeling he will bitch out.
Trump is a worldwide cuck.

Talks about how dangerous muslims are.

Gives them weapons.

Lets hear how trumpsters defend this.

Then you explain to me why the West is allied with Saudi Arabia without going into conspiracy territory. Whenever you're ready...

Because Saudis were opposed to arab nationalism which was backed up by the Soviets, plus a lasting alliance with Saudi Arabia was fundamental to secure oil resources in an eventual war with Russia.

Nowadays, they are allied with them simply because they have a shitload of money.

Back