President Trump (rightfully) wants General Flynn BACK in the White House! Feels bad for firing him

Do people not put any effort into troll threads anymore?

1474944675013.png

Seems hard to find a line without width.

You can call it width if you want, but lines only have one spatial quality, which is what makes them 1D, and that is called length.

I like being corrected, gracias but not quite

Hmmm. Looks likes you and @brothir were right. I thought that even a drawn line has a measurable width, so it would be 2 dimensions. Though by that reasoning, a drawn line would have height as well and occupy 3 dimensions. I hope you guys understand what I was thinking. Also a drawn point would also have 3 dimensions. I guess that my examples are neither true lines nor points.

An isolated singularity on the other hand....

https://utah.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/the-volume-of-an-isolated-singularity

lol

I have to agree with our president here, always thought firing Flynn was a big mistake. The witch hunt against on of our great generals is embarrassing for this country and Mike Flynn should return to the White House. Glad to see they stayed in touch.
Source is 'several sources':

But Trump doesn’t just hope that Flynn will beat the rap. Several sources close to Flynn and to the administration tell The Daily Beast that Trump has expressed his hopes that a resolution of the FBI’s investigation in Flynn’s favor might allow Flynn to rejoin the White House in some capacity—a scenario some of Trump’s closest advisers in and outside the West Wing have assured him absolutely should not happen.

Those sources said Trump didn’t believe Flynn should be under investigation in the first place.

“Trump feels really, really, really, bad about firing him, and he genuinely thinks if the investigation is over Flynn can come back,” said one White House official.

One former FBI official and a second government official said Trump thought he owed Flynn for how things ended up and was determined to clear Flynn’s name and bring him back to the White House.

All of the officials spoke on the condition of anonymity so as to speak freely on sensitive matters. [...]

Those investigations were why Trump’s White House attorneys warned him repeatedly against communicating with Flynn after his firing, as The Daily Beast reported last week. Apparently, the president didn’t listen to his own lawyers. The two have stayed in touch, according to a Yahoo News report Thursday, confirmed by multiple White House and administration sources.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ump-talked-michael-flynn-into-white-house-job

If Trump likes him so much, why not have one of his sons hire him? He could do some high level shit at the Trump Organization.

If Flynn was advising him instead of mcmasters he might not have sold all these weapons

If Flynn was advising him instead of mcmasters he might not have sold all these weapons
Not true. This is a play to minimize Iran's ME influence. This is why the Saudis are so glad Obama is gone. He was holding back on this deal. They thought he wasn't supporting them enough. Flynn is a Iran nut. Obsessed is how people described him.

You can call it width if you want, but lines only have one spatial quality, which is what makes them 1D, and that is called length.
In theory, sure. In reality, there is not a line that exists that does not have a width.

In theory, sure. In reality, there is not a line that exists that does not have a width.

Given the context it's rather obvious we're talking about mathematics.

I think TS is a moron, but Rational Poster disagreed with him, so I feel duty bound to support the TS.

Given the context it's rather obvious we're talking about mathematics.
Nope. It's physics. The poster that initiated the discussion on dimensions proposed existence in a two-dimensional realm.

Trump was the one that fired him.

He probably had to go but Trump cut him.

If this is the biggest mistake Trump has made we should all be glad.

Back