President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13. Thank you President Trump.

You should have more pr0nstarlets move into your neighborhood. Then President Trump would buy your entire town.

Stormy Daniel's was up the road from me and coming back.
Gossip i think the place is called, she did a little red riding hood skit last time.
Man did she look beat up and drugged out.

You would think trump could have afforded better. In Manhattan the 3,500 a night girls are so much better looking.

lol @ needing another man to come save you, I now understand why you cucks refer to Trump as "daddy" makes perfect sense. You're still mentally a child looking to be saved from the Monster in your closet by your father, so touching. This also explains why you think "quality trim" is found in high schools.

You seem agitated by this. You also side with .ms13 and the illegals on this one.

That's the logical way of thinking. Half just crossed illegally.

There cannot be stats on illegal crossings if the people or the gov are unaware of it. And it's not parents. It's any relative.

So if a 28 ms13 member vows for his 17 year old cousin.
That 17 year old is put in the older cousins custody, and the older cousin receives monthly money to house the unaccompanied minor.

So now there are 2 gang members living together and receiving monthly money for rent and food.

Besides the gangs and killings
People are killed in car accidents by people never supposed to be there.
The non violent ones just take all the jobs

An elementary school open for over 100 years had to shut down due to violence around the woods of the school and neighborhood.

I'm not going to disagree with you that there are problems and exceptions to every rule.

I think where we do disagree though, is the ultimate causes and solutions for the things that upset you. People don't become gang members for fun. It's usually out of desperation. Trump has done nothing to help alleviate that desperation, hence why I question you thanking President Trump. He's essentially offering you a band-aid when you are bleeding profusely from the head, while simultaneously pouring salt in the wound via things like tax cuts for the wealthy.

Does MS13 ride the long or short bus?

I'm not going to disagree with you that there are problems and exceptions to every rule.

I think where we do disagree though, is the ultimate causes and solutions for the things that upset you. People don't become gang members for fun. It's usually out of desperation. Trump has done nothing to help alleviate that desperation, hence why I question you thanking President Trump. He's essentially offering you a band-aid when you are bleeding profusely from the head, while simultaneously pouring salt in the wound via things like tax cuts for the wealthy.

But they are gang members in their country first sometimes.

Why is it trumps or America's responsibility to help outsiders in not becoming desperate enough to join a gang.
That is what parents are for.

And I agree it's just a band aid on a head wound.

The situation is so out of control, it would needs years of military intervention.

Does MS13 ride the long or short bus?

Apparently their are so many they are using evey bus available.

Want to talk about a negligent amount of child reproduction.
Having so many kids way past your means or the means of what the schools can physically handle .

Different culture easy to judge

Why is it trumps or America's responsibility to help outsiders in not becoming desperate enough to join a gang.

The situation is so out of control, it would needs years of military intervention.

Unfortunately, I think it's been years of military intervention that has been a major cause of the problem.

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-ms-13-forum-1.18592656

President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13.

It's like he reads my posts and is bringing the justice.

Within the last 8 years my town has went to a picturesque suburb to a 3rd world mess.

Gang members everywhere

15 people living per house

School bus stops have around 40 so called kids. Need two buses back to back to take them all.

Schools are over filled and have these ghetto trailer park classrooms on the sports fields to help with the over flow.

Hopefully trump gets another 4 years to deal with these animals. Because the problem is so big, 4 years will only make a small dent.

Because guys like this are a dime a dozen

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-member-charged-child-rape-stabbing-2-women/

Deported 4 times, comes back and rapes a toddler.

there is a failure as some level and trump will not ignore it like his predecessors.

Gringe.

Ms 13 started in Los Angles, Ca

You might want to research America's fueling of the right wing butchery in El Salvador in the 80's.

This led many El Salvadorans to flee the violence.

You now have "refugees" and "immigrants" that bigots and xenophobes sneer at. Hence those refugees forming gangs to protect themselves and look out for each other, ie., MS. It then devolves into the shit show that you are experiencing. But make no mistake, gangs and violence are typically a reaction to a desperate situation. One that America's intervention had a hand in creating.

Dude's neighborhood gets invaded by illegal immigrant gang members and braindead Sherdoggers are blaming him for not moving.

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-ms-13-forum-1.18592656

President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13.

It's like he reads my posts and is bringing the justice.

Within the last 8 years my town has went to a picturesque suburb to a 3rd world mess.

Gang members everywhere

15 people living per house

School bus stops have around 40 so called kids. Need two buses back to back to take them all.

Schools are over filled and have these ghetto trailer park classrooms on the sports fields to help with the over flow.

Hopefully trump gets another 4 years to deal with these animals. Because the problem is so big, 4 years will only make a small dent.

Because guys like this are a dime a dozen

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-member-charged-child-rape-stabbing-2-women/

Deported 4 times, comes back and rapes a toddler.

there is a failure as some level and trump will not ignore it like his predecessors.
Well,maybe if his secretary of education wasn't that c*** DeVos... 4 more years of her and you won't even have buses or schools. On the other hand DeVos' investment in private education companies will be worth a lot more. This story does have a happy ending. Just not for the 99.9%

"Dada reads muh posts on muh karate forum and now dada gunna cum save my from teh bullies so I can concentrate on high class trim duuur"

Someone needs to have their thread making privileges taken away

l This also explains why you think "quality trim" is found in high schools.

Aw jeez
gross.gif

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.

<TrumpWrong1>

What we have in America is a culture problem.

Look at poor Asian immigrants. What’s their murder rate again?

<TrumpWrong1>

What we have in America is a culture problem.

Look at poor Asian immigrants. What’s their murder rate again?

I agree, American culture can be a real problem.

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that we should become a predominantly collectivist society though.

Back