President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13. Thank you President Trump.

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-ms-13-forum-1.18592656

It's like he reads my posts and is bringing the justice.

Within the last 8 years my town has went to a picturesque suburb to a 3rd world mess.

Gang members everywhere

15 people living per house

School bus stops have around 40 so called kids. Need two buses back to back to take them all.

Schools are over filled and have these ghetto trailer park classrooms on the sports fields to help with the over flow.

Hopefully trump gets another 4 years to deal with these animals. Because the problem is so big, 4 years will only make a small dent.

Because guys like this are a dime a dozen

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-member-charged-child-rape-stabbing-2-women/

Deported 4 times, comes back and rapes a toddler.

there is a failure as some level and trump will not ignore it like his predecessors.

This obviously shows that Trump hates all immigrants! In order to show he loves brown people, he needs to let MS13 run rampant. How dare he!

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.

Trump will make no dent in this issue and you will still praise him <Lmaoo>

You should just send in an open "fill in the blank" thank you letter and save us anymore of these threads, bloodandsoilworth

https://www.newsday.com/news/nation/trump-ms-13-forum-1.18592656

President Trump is coming back to my town to help combat ms13.

It's like he reads my posts and is bringing the justice.

Within the last 8 years my town has went to a picturesque suburb to a 3rd world mess.

Gang members everywhere

15 people living per house

School bus stops have around 40 so called kids. Need two buses back to back to take them all.

Schools are over filled and have these ghetto trailer park classrooms on the sports fields to help with the over flow.

Hopefully trump gets another 4 years to deal with these animals. Because the problem is so big, 4 years will only make a small dent.

Because guys like this are a dime a dozen

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...g-member-charged-child-rape-stabbing-2-women/

Deported 4 times, comes back and rapes a toddler.

there is a failure as some level and trump will not ignore it like his predecessors.
#yousoundpoor

You're allowed close enough to a school bus stop to get a head count?

lol @ needing another man to come save you, I now understand why you cucks refer to Trump as "daddy" makes perfect sense. You're still mentally a child looking to be saved from the Monster in your closet by your father, so touching. This also explains why you think "quality trim" is found in high schools.

lol @ needing another man to come save you, I now understand why you cucks refer to Trump as "daddy" makes perfect sense. You're still mentally a child looking to be saved from the Monster in your closet by your father, so touching. This also explains why you think "quality trim" is found in high schools.
Middle schools

So Trump is going to improve the socioeconomics of the area you live in?

I got news for you buddy. If it's not MS13, it's PENI, CWB, or the Crips. Poverty is the issue, and Trump cutting taxes for the rich while throwing out a few crumbs to pacify the middle class for a couple years, isn't going to help.

Maybe it's better if you move out of the ghetto.

The ghetto was created in the last 8 years. The people of the community built the beautiful town and they are the ones who have to go?

Poverty is the issue? these areas have always been poor and never acted the way they do today.

I think it was more of a reckless open borders policy that didint screen criminals

Under Obama's unaccompanied minor program and one who showed up to the u.s. border and claimed they were under 18 was given free admittance. Didint Matter if they were over 18 or had a criminal record. Claim your a minor, locate someone you know and you will be given a free plane ride to.that city.

Gee I wonder what the outcome of that would be. And I see the results daily.

Beyond reckless

You should just send in an open "fill in the blank" thank you letter and save us anymore of these threads, bloodandsoilworth
Jesus Sniper..

The president isn't going to do shit for your neighborhood. That's where local politics come in. If you feel things are that bad in your neighborhood;

A. Move
B. Do something about it. Get into the local political scene.

Expecting the president of the United States to come and save your worthless ass isn't going to do anything.

Such negativity. The enemy of success.

The president isn't going to do shit for your neighborhood. That's where local politics come in. If you feel things are that bad in your neighborhood;

A. Move
B. Do something about it. Get into the local political scene.

Expecting the president of the United States to come and save your worthless ass isn't going to do anything.

“Local politics” will deport illegals!

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Maybe he'll find some high class trim to pay off.

<OKC16>

You should have more pr0nstarlets move into your neighborhood. Then President Trump would buy your entire town.

The ghetto was created in the last 8 years. The people of the community built the beautiful town and they are the ones who have to go?

Poverty is the issue? these areas have always been poor and never acted the way they do today.

I think it was more of a reckless open borders policy that didint screen criminals

Under Obama's unaccompanied minor program and one who showed up to the u.s. border and claimed they were under 18 was given free admittance. Didint Matter if they were over 18 or had a criminal record. Claim your a minor, locate someone you know and you will be given a free plane ride to.that city.

Gee I wonder what the outcome of that would be. And I see the results daily.

Beyond reckless

Obama's program was for unaccompanied minors who were claiming refugee status, and already had a parent legally present in the country. They were put on 2 years probation while their refugee status could be figured out. So I guess the parents of these kids were already living in your neighborhood?

Obama's program was for unaccompanied minors who were claiming refugee status, and already had a parent legally present in the country. They were put on 2 years probation while their refugee status could be figured out. So I guess the parents of these kids were already living in your neighborhood?

That's the logical way of thinking. Half just crossed illegally.

There cannot be stats on illegal crossings if the people or the gov are unaware of it. And it's not parents. It's any relative.

So if a 28 ms13 member vows for his 17 year old cousin.
That 17 year old is put in the older cousins custody, and the older cousin receives monthly money to house the unaccompanied minor.

So now there are 2 gang members living together and receiving monthly money for rent and food.

Besides the gangs and killings
People are killed in car accidents by people never supposed to be there.
The non violent ones just take all the jobs

An elementary school open for over 100 years had to shut down due to violence around the woods of the school and neighborhood.

Says who? People are already seeing changes. The illegals dont walk around like they are untouchable anymore giving 3 different names to police.

Ice ice baby has em shook

Seems like that bothers you? Do you side with ms13 and the illegals on this 1?

Back