President Trump Honors Black Civil War Soldiers with National Monument

You do realize that a persons past doesnt change just because he becomes the President right?

True...

They will give low hanging fruit red meat so that they'll sucker them into voting for them though...

What does this have to do with anything? Just because somebody is a republican doesn't mean that they're automatically a racist. The left keeps calling him a racist because he wants to buckle down on illegal immigration, but conveniently forgets that Obama and the Democrats shared the exact same perspective.

You pulled the racist card just because I informed you that Donald Trump was a Democrat?

Ok.

families.jpg
civil-war-soldiers-640x480.png

"Camp Nelson was one of the largest Union Army recruitment centers for African American Union soldiers, then known as United States Colored Troops. During the war, thousands of enslaved African Americans risked their lives escaping to Camp Nelson, out of a deep desire for freedom and the right of self-determination. Today, the site is one of the best-preserved landscapes and archeological sites associated with United States Colored Troops recruitment and the refugee experiences of African American slaves seeking freedom during the Civil War.” - Donald Trump, 45th U.S. President

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-establishment-camp-nelson-national-monument/

Only big news source I could locate: https://www.foxnews.com/us/civil-war-site-in-kentucky-designated-as-national-monument

It's hard to find anything on this event, because the National Mainstream Media basically refused to cover it. This is long overdue. I just hope no idiots decide to tear it down someday, because they don't want Trump getting credit, or they are racist Leftists, or for whatever reason. This recognition needed to happen for the families and communities of these brave men and for the rest of America.
Hell yeah! That's my President bitches!

These war heroes deserved this and they deserved this years ago.

Smart move taking the freebie off Obama. It was made a national site in his second term, and Donnie gave it the paper upgrade.

You pulled the racist card just because I informed you that Donald Trump was a Democrat?

Ok.

That's how it came across.

1. Thread is about Trump honoring African American Civil War Veterans.

2. Somebody posts that Trump is still a racist

3. Another poster replies with a video of Jessie Jackson giving him a life time achievement award for helping the black community.

4. You mention that he used to be a Democrat.

5. I apologize if I jumped the gun, but you post about racism a lot, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that's what you meant.

Of ass backwards confederate monuments. Could be worse they could be out murdering people, like the racist right.
Guarantee more people were killed nationwide in robberies, murders, carjackings and domestic disputes than by the “racist right” mass shootings in the same time span.

According to libs this will make Trumps Alt-Right supporters happy, because everything he does is designed to further white supremacy.

That's how it came across.

1. Thread is about Trump honoring African American Civil War Veterans.

2. Somebody posts that Trump is still a racist

3. Another poster replies with a video of Jessie Jackson giving him a life time achievement award for helping the black community.

4. You mention that he used to be a Democrat.

5. I apologize if I jumped the gun, but you post about racism a lot, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that's what you meant.

I understand and it's all good Sherbro. :)

And CNN, MSN, Yahoo and the rest of the propaganda arm were silent... crickets*

True...

They will give low hanging fruit red meat so that they'll sucker them into voting for them though...

{<huh}

What does that have to do with this. Trump had massive cred in the black community for almost 30 years but suddenly he is being called a racist because he ran against Clinton, the one with a history of racism...

{<huh}

What does that have to do with this. Trump had massive cred in the black community for almost 30 years but suddenly he is being called a racist because he ran against Clinton, the one with a history of racism...

Being mentioned in a rap video isn't massive cred.

Being mentioned in a rap video isn't massive cred.

I suggest you watch the video I posted... being honored several times by the largest black organizations in America IS massive cred.

Thanks for playing the who is the biggest derp here game, and winning...

I suggest you watch the video I posted... being honored several times by the largest black organizations in America IS massive cred.

Thanks for playing the who is the biggest derp here game, and winning...

Don't tell me what you did for me...

What are you doing for me now?

Back