President Trump: Creation of Space Force, 6th Branch of US Military

No biggie just America scuttling yet another treaty that is vital to future human cooperation

But hey at least the uniforms will be snazzy

fuck this gay earth-moon system
That's no moon.

Space. It's one of the last few frontiers in exploration. Some say the final frontier.

I'm for anything that allows for advancements to be made. I firmly believe that mankind's future depends on our ability to reach new worlds. I guess this is a step in the right direction.

Space. It's one of the last few frontiers in exploration. Some say the final frontier.

I'm for anything that allows for advancements to be made. I firmly believe that mankind's future depends on our ability to reach new worlds. I guess this is a step in the right direction.
Seems like the step in the right direction was the Outer Space Treaty. This is regression. Making Space Great Again, like it was in the 50's.

Republicans: government spending is too much and we want less government.

Trump: Fuck that! We are going to space and I want frikkin lasers!

The name "Space Force" sounds stupid as fuck. Like an autistic 8 year old came up with it.

"Duur Space Force blasting into space! To infinity and beyond! Derp!"

<Kpop775>

Last edited:
Republicans: government spending is too much and we want less government.

Trump: Fuck that! We are going to space and I want frikkin lasers!

Republicans: the democrats need to focusing spending and the economy if they want to win!

Moral of the story never go full MAGAtard

If Obama did this he would get a coin for it, we choose to go to ge moon and all but since it’s trump

Racist sexist kkk

Should have never called it the international space station, now they’ll have hell dividing space

If Obama did this he would get a coin for it, we choose to go to ge moon and all but since it’s trump

Racist sexist kkk

Militarizing space and space exploration are two entirely different things. Guess which one Democrates would get behind?

Militarizing space and space exploration are two entirely different things. Guess which one Democrates would get behind?
Yeah way different and never been military before

No shit. We've declared ourselves the enemy of humanity's future for the stage rights to a low-rent Star Wars knockoff.

"The future belongs to us." -Donald Trump

Sweet!!!! Space marines!!!
HP-herobanner-1-600x375.jpg

"The future belongs to us." -Donald Trump
I'm not convinced that the majority of potential Democratic candidates would reverse this shift in philosophy from cooperative to coercive. I hope somebody nukes our first base. This is not the way...

In space no one can hear you be offended

Just started watching that, did he really use "Separate but equal" to describe the Space Force, lol. <[analyzed}>

Racist sexist kkk
Obama canceled the space program and sanctioned Russia with our guys in space and no ride home. Declaring NASAs new mission to be muslim outreach..

I'm not convinced that the majority of potential Democratic candidates would reverse this shift in philosophy from cooperative to coercive. I hope somebody nukes our first base. This is not the way...

Sith Lord Trump is aiming for dominance of space. The Space Force will be built and the snowflakes and cucks are going to pay for it!

darthtrump.jpg

Back