President Trump Been At A Trump Property 1 Out Of 3 Days Since Becoming POTUS

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...president-trump-has-visited-a-trump-property/

It's good to know he is working just as hard promoting his brand while being President.

Some of the Trump world tour.
Trump International Hotel in Washington.
• Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va.
• Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla.
• Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Fla.

22 out of 67 days.

But Moochelle...

2 out of 3 days aint bad!

WAR TRUMP MAGA

The man is a machine. He can accomplish more in a day than the slackers before him could in a week.

None of that would matter if he was doing his job well.

but but but Obama went to Hawaii.

Obama had 217 days of vacation (count includes long weekends) out of eight years. So how many days was president? Eight years times 365 days a year comes out to 2,920 days?

But Trump has spent almost one third of his total time as president on vacation. SAD.

But, but, but Obama, Obama, but, but, Obama, but, but, but, Obama, but..

(Trump is on pace to spend more on vacationing in 2 years than Obama did in 8.)

p
He hasn't done shit. So far his presidency is a failure and boondoggle.
Profitable one at that membership at his clubs are on a rise and membership fees have doubled at Trump Florida clubs.

It's a testament to the quality of these Trump properties that they attract such high profile clientele, heads of state, etc.. Truly places to see and be seen.

Good for him...The White House is a dump compared to his properties, I don't blame him...

I see this an it blows my mind every time I see it. He could sell vacation tickets to the titanic to his supporters and they would jump abroad.

Back