President of Association of Boxing Commissioners: Conor's conduct jeopardized the health and safety

I personally have had enough of that moron. He turns MMA into Shark Tank, hasn't defended his title, and acts like an entitled ass.

What an embarrassment to the Irish. You have one man make it big and he becomes THIS???
To me he was an embarrassment before debut. What kind of man competes with single moms for welfare a pro athlete no less not like disabled or anything

POS - dude needs a reality check asap.

Last edited:
In a statement Saturday, Mazzulli said that McGregor “jeopardized” the health and safety of the participants in the cage and “assaulted” both referee Marc Goddard and Johnson, the Bellator staffer.

Mazzulli wrote that he has been in contact with the UFC about McGregor’s behavior, as well as the ABC member commissions that license McGregor to fight.

The full statement is below:

While the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation (MTDAR) was regulating Bellator 187 in Dublin, Ireland, on November 10, 2017, the following events took place during the Ward vs Redmond bout.

Mr. Conor McGregor who was a spectator at the time, disrupted the event by scaling the cage prior to the conclusion of the bout. Mr. McGregor’s conduct jeopardized the health and safety of the bout participants by delaying necessary medical attention to the fighters that were injured during the round.

In addition, Mr. McGregor assaulted Referee Mark [sic] Goddard and a Bellator staff.

The MTDAR has been in consultation with the upper management of the UFC regarding Mr. McGregor’s inappropriate and unacceptable behavior.

The MTDAR has also contacted members of the Association of Boxing Commissioners that have licensed Mr. McGregor in their jurisdictions to inform them of Mr. McGregor’s behavior.
All this bullshit just makes his inevitable fall even more painful for him when it happens.

His next fight would not bring in anything near that.
We are talking about tourists coming in the city, paying for accommodation, paying for food, paying entertainment, paying for souvenirs and etc.

Maybe I am exaggerating the number, but whatever number it is, it is pretty significant for which ever city he fights in.

Jeopardizes health and safety.... fuck off with that shit. There are financial reward bonuses in the UFC for who got the most devastating knockout FFS.

What a shitshow. You have John Redmond still down on the canvas and Conor's stupid ass is pushing officials into him. Total bitch move and there really needs to be some repercussions but I won't hold my breath.

MgOH7ib.gif

We are talking about tourists coming in the city, paying for accommodation, paying for food, paying entertainment, paying for souvenirs and etc.

Maybe I am exaggerating the number, but whatever number it is, it is pretty significant for which ever city he fights in.

Extreme exaggeration (even including that)
But you are not wrong that money comes in to play in these decisions

Jeopardizes health and safety.... fuck off with that shit. There are financial reward bonuses in the UFC for who got the most devastating knockout FFS.

You know I have zero issue with you, but you can't compare the two.

One is between two competitors that agreed & were paid to have a fight & the other is a civilian disrupting an event & hitting an official.

I don't think a fan in Yankee stadium is justified to run on the field with a bat just because other players have bats lol

I would sue the shit out of him and keep it movin if I was dat commissioner who got slapped

$$$$$$$$

There are people still defending this.
I don't know what the rules specifically are for MMA, but stateside you can get arrested literally just for running onto the field of play at a sporting event - and if you don't get arrested you'll get a summons for trespassing.
Then you can't threaten and push and official
Then you can't be asked to leave and try to re-enter.... then try to re-enter again by jumping over the cage and then attacking the guy trying to get you off of it
all of this while they're trying to medically attend to a concussed fighter who you, btw, knocked over by pushing officials into him while trying to attack a guy trying to do his job

I guess you can make the (bad) argument that he did something bad but its not that big of a deal, and I don't think he gets suspended. But the comments on this story that are basically "Conor did nothing wrong" holy shit

What a shitshow. You have John Redmond still down on the canvas and Conor's stupid ass is pushing officials into him. Total bitch move and there really needs to be some repercussions but I won't hold my breath.

MgOH7ib.gif

170827003944-04-mayweather-mcgregor-super-169.jpg

Conor is CTE. Leave him alone.

There are people still defending this.

Not as many as it could be
I think a lot realize.
But also a lot on here, like going against the drain just to troll
that & extreme fans of Conor's that have a hard time with reality.

One thing is; a lot are outing themselves the last few days

complete garbage. he was excited and passionate about his team mate winning. you wanna fine him, thats cool, but to try and push him when he is on top off the cage is stupid. if he had not grabbed on the cage he woulda fell head first. i woulda slapped that official myself and it has nothing to do with anything other than pure simple human etiquette.

was conor in the wrong for touching the referee. yes. but the referee could have easily given conor a pass, but instead chose to trade words with conor. big john and herb dean would have navigated that situation like pros, but instead you get the super anal goddard who makes it everything about "the rules" . he never liked conor, and he was just itching to cause trouble.

how many times have you had someone of authority that could have been cool but chose to enforce some bs just cause they're just unhappy with life? mark goddard is 100% a shit stirrer, and conor is just not one to back down and that doesnt help his cause. but if you think anyone else but conor is the victim here, you are absolutely out of your mind.

You know I have zero issue with you, but you can't compare the two.

One is between two competitors that agreed & were paid to have a fight & the other is a civilian disrupting an event & hitting an official.

I don't think a fan in Yankee stadium is justified to run on the field with a bat just because other players have bats lol
You're my boy but nope i dont see it that way. Dont use health and safety as reasoning for conors stupid disruptions of a cage fight. Just punishmen for being a stupid attention whore is enough.

complete garbage. he was excited and passionate about his team mate winning. you wanna fine him, thats cool, but to try and push him when he is on top off the cage is stupid. if he had not grabbed on the cage he woulda fell head first. i woulda slapped that official myself and it has nothing to do with anything other than pure simple human etiquette.

was conor in the wrong for touching the referee. yes. but the referee could have easily given conor a pass, but instead chose to trade words with conor. big john and herb dean would have navigated that situation like pros, but instead you get the super anal goddard who makes it everything about "the rules" . he never liked conor, and he was just itching to cause trouble.

how many times have you had someone of authority that could have been cool but chose to enforce some bs just cause they're just unhappy with life? mark goddard is 100% a shit stirrer, and conor is just not one to back down and that doesnt help his cause. but if you think anyone else but conor is the victim here, you are absolutely out of your mind.

Hmmmmmmmm

Back