President-Elect Trump taking time today to discuss the dangers of vaccinations.

Can you please provide reference(s) to the bolded point?

I am asking you to present the unfounded claims you believe have been presented by "anti-vaxxers."

I double the point that there is a need "bringing up the need to provide proof of harm from vaccinations" and that "[i}nformed consent is in place exactly for issues like this". For this very reason, I believe that it is wrong for Donald Trump to bring up this subject as he is not as informed as medical professional would be who would providing the vaccinations and for this reason should not be arguing for or against vaccinations without being provided expert information from doctors, which Kennedy is not.

I'm not sure I follow.

My point is that informed consent is the right of the individual (i.e. the individual choosing to participate or not participate in a medical intervention). Informed consent allows an individual to decide by whatever rationale they choose to participate/not participate in a medical intervention, that is fact.

To your second point, I would be cautious at passively accepting any medical intervention. You may even be surprised by the response you get from your doctor when you ask a few simple but pertinent questions about the vaccine they are promoting. Also, note that it is largely up to YOU to recognize and report most vaccine reactions to the proper authorities.

Regarding Trump's part in this, he is simply appointing someone to this position, otherwise he stated support for vaccination overall.... I would consider that somewhat irresponsible, is that what you are referring to?

As for Kennedy being appointed to head vaccine safety, he is the EXACT right person (except for his intolerable speaking voice) because he brings true skepticism which is sorely lacking in the field right now. For more on this, refer to the quote I posted earlier about William Thompson Phd and prepare to be shocked.

I am asking you to present the unfounded claims you believe have been presented by "anti-vaxxers."

I'm not sure I follow.

My point is that informed consent is the right of the individual (i.e. the individual choosing to participate or not participate in a medical intervention). Informed consent allows an individual to decide by whatever rationale they choose to participate/not participate in a medical intervention, that is fact.

To your second point, I would be cautious at passively accepting any medical intervention. You may even be surprised by the response you get from your doctor when you ask a few simple but pertinent questions about the vaccine they are promoting. Also, note that it is largely up to YOU to recognize and report most vaccine reactions to the proper authorities.

Regarding Trump's part in this, he is simply appointing someone to this position, otherwise he stated support for vaccination overall.... I would consider that somewhat irresponsible, is that what you are referring to?

As for Kennedy being appointed to head vaccine safety, he is the EXACT right person (except for his intolerable speaking voice) because he brings true skepticism which is sorely lacking in the field right now. For more on this, refer to the quote I posted earlier about William Thompson Phd and prepare to be shocked.

I never stated that is was unfounded, you have misquoted and/or misread.

Don't worry. My kids likely won't be giving you measles, mumps, rubella, etc. We aren't among high risk groups.

I don't understand why people care if other people vaccinate their children or not.

But if you're vaccinated, you're good, right? What do you care if I get smallpox? Except maybe medical costs. But, as a liberal, I don't think that's much of a concern to you.

Oh for Christ......

.. Please, take 5 minutes to learn about herd immunity.

Somehow, with a straight face ^^^^ These people are often the most vocal about claiming they are trying to protect Western civilisation...

Last edited:
Relax dude.

My kids don't have any of those diseases. And aren't likely to get them.

well that settles it then. As long as your kids are ok. How fucking dumb are you? Heard immunity, immuno diseases you fucking ignoramus.

in a high density feed lot when the life expectancy is one year maybe but we are not a heard and the end game is not a butcher shop.

Reading your emotional bitter response reinforces my view of the ignorant "pro-science" crowd.

So you have no fucking clue what heard immunity is. Well that was not unexpected from an anti vaxxer retard.

Except that's not what he said. He was very specific: "historical prevalence of these diseases...before and after vaccinations were created."

And that is very well documented.. Polio for instance was paralyzing and killing 500k a year before a vaccine. The numbers are easily verfiable.

Thats still not a scientific conclusion as you claimed.

Yeah well, here's a Youtube video about vaccines causing bad things so those 500k are actually lucky.

is it one of those videos that have been debunked? I guess one person or even 2 people with side effects means we should throw it out the window and go back to those 500k a year.

well that settles it then. As long as your kids are ok. How fucking dumb are you? Heard immunity, immuno diseases you fucking ignoramus.
My responsibility is to my kids and to their health. Not to your "herd immunity."

My responsibility is to my kids and to their health. Not to your "herd immunity."

Not very christian to be a selfish asshole who feels fine about endangering others lives because you are a low IQ moron.

Not very christian to be a selfish asshole who feels fine about endangering others lives because you are a low IQ moron.
Whambulance.gif

And that is very well documented.. Polio for instance was paralyzing and killing 500k a year before a vaccine. The numbers are easily verfiable.

Thats still not a scientific conclusion as you claimed.
My point was that its not a scientific conclusion.

My point was that its not a scientific conclusion.

A moot point since he wasnt making one. The scientific points in regards to vaccines have been made by others, years ago.

It always amazes me how people choose to believe the rantings of an ignorant woman who got famous by showing off her tits over the mountains of research and consensus of the medical/scientific community.

If you dont want to vaccinate your kids i say fine, your choice.

However you dont get a free ride and should not get one.

Vaccinations should be required (and are in most states) for school and other things like day care.

So if you don't share the risk you don't get the benefit.

The only excuse for not vaccinating should be because they are too sick in some way.

Any doctor faking an note should be charged and jailed.

No vaccinations no public school for your kids and most all private schools require them. Start your own private schools that don't require them.

Yes there is a slight danger with vaccinations and parents take that risk for the betterment of society.

Guess what your kids are no more important then other peoples.

If you chose not to participate in the risk then there needs to be consequences.

The object of vaccinations is not to have to give them forever and ever. The object is to wipe out the disease to the point no vaccinations are needed.

If you dont vaccinate don't ever complain about other parents with snowflake syndrome because you are one of them.

If you dont want to vaccinate your kids i say fine, your choice.

However you dont get a free ride and should not get one.

Vaccinations should be required (and are in most states) for school and other things like day care.

So if you don't share the risk you don't get the benefit.

The only excuse for not vaccinating should be because they are too sick in some way.

Any doctor faking an note should be charged and jailed.

No vaccinations no public school for your kids and most all private schools require them. Start your own private schools that don't require them.

Yes there is a slight danger with vaccinations and parents take that risk for the betterment of society.

Guess what your kids are no more important then other peoples.

If you chose not to participate in the risk then there needs to be consequences.

The object of vaccinations is not to have to give them forever and ever. The object is to wipe out the disease to the point no vaccinations are needed.

If you dont vaccinate don't ever complain about other parents with snowflake syndrome because you are one of them.

Great post

Back