President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

Lots of people don't know Trump before he was the apprenfice and birther guy.
Before that, he was known as a playboy with lots of sexual misconduct allegations lots.
Trump should be known as "the white house Harvey."

You sound like a 45 year old divorcee with bad experiences with men.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-trump-accusers-call-congress-151954354.html

“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgement by delivering a decisive victory,” the statement read. “The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them.”

Is it illegal to falsely accuse the President? Especially if they don't have any evidence? Especially when it has been addressed already? These 3 fake accusers should be put behind bars imo.

Kidding right? Trump himself accused Obama of being President illegally and personally paid off investigators to go to Hawaii even after the President produced a birth certificate to the contrary. Also, just because there is no evidence that doesn’t mean something didn’t happen.

I don't give a shit if he slaped these women in the face with his cock..

He's a democratically elected president and short of murder, whatever he did prior to his presidency is who gives a phuq. Resolve it after his term.

SCOTUS says different.

His supporters didn't care then, they don't care now.

Sexual assault is now a partisan issue. Absolutely pathetic.

Trump has led a life of treating others with disrespect. War veterans, handicapped people and women.

second he has openly stated he does whatever he wants to women. On top of that he's an adulterer who has cheated on all his wives.

Making a bet that these trump allegations are true seems like a safe bet

Well, it doesn't pass my personal sexual harrassed test :).
If it would cause a fight if I witness someone doing it to my wife. You should be fired for it.

Imagine you walk into a room and see your wife sleeping and some guy puts his hand on her tits.
Now she was wearing that vest. But the fact that the guy thought it was funny just makes it even worse.
How could you possibly not get in a fight straight away witnessing that?
Well, one way would be if your wife was feigning sleep while it was taken for laughs and everyone was in on the joke, including you, which is what someone who claimed to have taken the photograph in question has stated publicly.

Actually, the press tried to find "her" and they kept getting bunk from the lawyer
Was that before or after Epstein pleaded the 5th when asked about Trump?

I don't know about 2 of the 3 women, as I have not heard their stories. But, the plane flight woman. She has less than nothing.

(1) She didn't tell him to stop (IF, he was actually doing something)
(2) A man across the isle witnessed it all and did nothing? Seriously? (according to the woman)
(3) She told no one on the plane

She only has her word and that is not enough decades later.

To me, that fits the definition of a witch hunt. To wit,
Jan. 3, 1995
blpix.gif

The Democratic majority on the Senate Banking Committee releases a report finding no laws were broken in the Whitewater matter.
Aug. 10, 1995
blpix.gif

The House Banking Committee, chaired by Republican Jim Leach of Iowa, finishes its examination and finds no illegalities.
June 18, 1996
blpix.gif

The Senate Whitewater committee finishes its investigation. Republicans and Democrats remain divided in their respective reports on whether the Clintons committed any ethical breaches.
At the end they were down to looking for ethical breaches, never mind illegal activity, and still couldn't come up with anything definitively damning.

FWIW, that is not to say I think the Clinton's were totally clean. Only they know if they're as corrupt as some thought because they covered their tracks really well if they were. I think the same will be said of Trump as his fodder all go to jail around him and he remains shrouded in a cloud of plausible deniabilility that will keep him from anything worse than impeachment.

can you imagine the payoffs and the teeth-pulling they had to do to drag these ladies into this.

Back