President Barack Obama Awards Vice President Joe Biden the Medal of Freedom

Hi bunny!!! Idk buns, it's just weird because I've never been on here so long without being banned so it's like, idk how to process being a regular poster on here!! I'll try to post more!
LOL. Push the envelope more buns! You should do it here in the warroom. I found that this is where @RighteousWar likes to hang out.

Do you post in the war room a lot? What would be a good first thread to create in there?
No I don't haha. There's too many storm front posters here for my liking.

Unless you want to rustle some jimmies

what did he actually do?

also kinda funny for a self-proclaimed zionist

c0ef5689ead78bb018c4779e8e565d92826a29edaf73f9f521dee568577a15da.jpg

Sherfront is going to shit all over this but I found it to be an incredibly touching moment.

Yup, you're the equivalent of stormfront for not agreeing with the political version of participation trophies

What a fucking joke.

what's next? Michelle gets the Golden Apron of Failure?

Yup, you're the equivalent of stormfront for not agreeing with the political version of participation trophies

What a fucking joke.

Cry some more. This forum is very clearly alt right based with several admitted white supremecists populating it. I've been screenshotting like a mofo lately so I can drop it off at a few leftist sites for the lulz.

Crackers always mad about jokes it seems.

what's next? Michelle gets the Golden Apron of Failure?

Lol failure. Michelle is an absolutely incredible woman.

But you're the stupid fuck who thinks a dead Saudi student had it coming you simple minded cretin.

This must be triggering a lot of people right now. lol

this is the most narcissistic administration we have ever had

the amount of time and energy obama has spent talking about how great his presidency has been, jesus christ

this is almost as bad as baracks nobel peace prize, he got just for winning the election

what specifically has biden even done to deserve this?
That question should probably come before the reaction. Just sayin.

Cry some more. This forum is very clearly alt right based with several admitted white supremecists populating it. I've been screenshotting like a mofo lately so I can drop it off at a few leftist sites for the lulz.

Crackers always mad about jokes it seems.

what does chance the rapper think about the medal?

I don't know if any of you watched this but I got home early and I caught the whole thing.
Biden was just full of cheese and fake emotion. It was pretty hilarious but not worth investing the time to watch it...

They clearly have an esoteric relationship.

Remember when Biden gave Obama that friendship bracelet for his birthday with a peculiar pizza bead on it. I don't even want to think of what goes on in those pizza parties at the White House, in light of the PizzaGate revelations.

acctmq.jpg

Did Joe Biden really make or even gift that?
What a creep.

Did Joe Biden really make or even gift that?
What a creep.
not only that, but out of all the things to attached to a friendship bracelet, he chooses a slice of pizza...

for pizzagate

Read the list of people that received this from Obama. Luminaries like Gloria Estefan and Ellen DeGeneres got them...legends of the arts those people.

Back