Premier League Thread v203 : Who is missing?

Who's not in the CL next year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

HOLY SHITTTTTTT

Mob firing back!
Me before I have my coffee
tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

access denied cant see it
Sounding
The practice of inserting plastic or metal 'sounds' (long thin and very smooth objects) into yours or someone elses uretha. Ultimately leads to streching of the uretha so that larger objects (such as a finger) can be inserted in the penis.

<BronTroll1>{<doc}<{hmmm}>

access denied cant see it
The practice of inserting plastic or metal 'sounds' (long thin and very smooth objects) into yours or someone elses uretha. Ultimately leads to streching of the uretha so that larger objects (such as a finger) can be inserted in the penis.

Sounding

<BronTroll1>{<doc}<{hmmm}>

{<doc}<26><27>

Yer. he didn't train. He's shit anyway

Mertesacker starting
Mert hasn't played all season, maybe one final BFG BOIST mode game? But you have to revert to back 4 I assume.

No more reports for me for the foreseeable future. I am changing jobs into a reporter/analyst for transfers and an avid Bastian FC supporter for the summer to fill my void

MLS counts the pass before the assist as an assist like hockey does, good balls from the lads including the man himself!

Remember when we had those Dallas kits for PKFC lol @Tules @xtramob @EOW @Carl Drogo

hahahah

Good times. PKFC bless, we are due a reunion now the racial abuse settlement has been reached

Guess who just turned 25 :(

Enjoy, my bday next weekend. Already plotting things. This upcoming work week can't end soon enough

timbers game on telly?

watching mls will prolly be like drinking non alcoholic beer after quitting heroin but eh, I'm willing to give it a try

I felt the same way about mls until I watched Bastian FC win it's 4th game in 12 days last night, firing on all cylinders

lmao wenker rustling

I felt the same way about mls until I watched Bastian FC win it's 4th game in 12 days last night, firing on all cylinders
I've enjoyed a few bits & bobs from mls this season. Generally have it on in background but I enjoy it for what it is.

Chicago are a fun side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back