Not open for further replies.

LilMountain

Section 20 Operative
@Gold
Reaction score
18581692_327235297693628_2408652984933662329_n.jpg

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, Tules, Good Ole Stannis's BBQ, Xtramob

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Fadeless

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS,

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus, Fraser B

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blokeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123., Xtramob

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man, Xtramob

MLS:

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Kadafi Makavelli the legend , Angus Bless

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross, Xtramob, Edwin

Juventus - Hotora86

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear, Xtramob

Lyon - kerozene74, Xtramob

FC Porto - Fadeless, Xtramob

Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless,

now_thats_merican_babe_bikini-4.jpg

085bb94e29b463e8c780929a52e8e5a9.jpg

Patriotic-Tattoo-Designs-sexy-girl.jpg

b974ea742867bac9f4f5f93cb4722cef.jpg

18519647_10211958096483187_3388821898934199241_n.jpg

Last edited:
No PressBless in an American themed football thread

disgusting

top TS tho

No PressBless in an American themed football thread

disgusting

top TS tho

She's NWSL, this was meant to be MLS themed. And she's not tatted enough to be one of my mascots (i have a gimmick and I'm sticking to it)

@frenzy
Deffo was, I just didn't know we were doing the par game when a week or two ago you were whinging about "mature conversations" and bloke was there on his ivory warship to let me know I needed to be more respectful to you. Here I thought we were ushering in a new age of political conversation.

Had I known it was just a par-off and facts don't matter, I would have pointed out the irony of a construction worker who pays illegal hispanics below minimum wage with no benefits complaining about "Worker's rights" {<hhh]

@frenzy
Deffo was, I just didn't know we were doing the par game when a week or two ago you were whinging about "mature conversations" and bloke was there on his ivory warship to let me know I needed to be more respectful to you. Here I thought we were ushering in a new age of political conversation.

Had I known it was just a par-off and facts don't matter, I would have pointed out the irony of a construction worker who pays illegal hispanics below minimum wage with no benefits complaining about "Worker's rights" {<hhh]
you should be @ing blokey here, not me. not my fight, will enjoy watching it tho

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif

@frenzy

oof

you should be @ing blokey here, not me. not my fight, will enjoy watching it tho

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif
I've already blocked him. I don't need to put up with such childish abuse in this safe space

@Tules tried quote you. I'm sure most people don't my point was more that we can all say stupid things at times that out of context can look awful.

:D

you should block his green card too
Aye, no joking here, with Labour's new Real Estate plan, they're going to need some talented hands.
Scenes of bloke and corbyn wearing matching bandanas holding a two-by-four, looking off into the countryside. shiiit.

@frenzy

ZmL17.gif

@frenzy

<{danawhoah}>

@blokeybloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back