Premier league thread v2: Dark side 2: electric boogaloo (sponsored by PTSD)

Best defensive enthusiast in the world

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@blokeybloke There's a plus sign on the bar above where you type, second option down let's you title spoilers.

McAuley is STILL injured

wont tell you again

<PandaHi75>

hj8j2Ex.jpg

how do you get a headline in a spoiler title?

need to supporters list spoiler etc

When you click the spoiler button (plus sign 2nd down) it comes with the box and says enter spolier title -

Bp9v2CM.png

just type what you want and then click continue.

Looks like a solid squad especially with no Higuain. They look thin on defense though(more then normal)
Those are just the players who play in Europe that he's calling up. I'm sure he's most likely calling up Jonathan Maidana from River Plate. Fazio is a solid addition. Should call up Rojo. I've ready people say he's sucked for United, but he was excellent with Argentina imo.

I'm more upset that Papu Gomez from Atalanta continues to get overlooked. That dude is the most underrated player in Serie A.

Mudo Vazquez was great for Sevilla too and should've gotten a call up at least too since he's said his desire is to play for Argentina now and not for Italy as use to before.

Should call up Rojo. I've ready people say he's sucked for United, but he was excellent with Argentina imo.

Rojo is fine at CB for United he's just often been a nightmare at LB (which I think is where he played for Argentina lol)

when do we see everyone's FF team?

@Deffid

'backed for the season' by Ladbrokes betting company

FUCKIN HELL. Robbie signed a mega deal! :eek:

Rojo is fine at CB for United he's just often been a nightmare at LB (which I think is where he played for Argentina lol)
tbf at Argentina he had Mascherano in the middle who was like an extra CB and just had to make sweeps. Aint got the luxury with Carrick and Fellani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back