OMGGGGGGG dis is perfecttt

Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Not to think about you

<2>

<5>

Dude only ever posts pics and random shit, so it's no loss.

Most or all of my posts have at least something to do with Football soccer (even if they're jokes concerning Newcastle United and WWE).

How many posts in the Premier League thread have to do with Drake, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Momoa, Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, and other subjects?

Most or all of my posts have at least something to do with Football soccer (even if they're jokes concerning Newcastle United and WWE).

How many posts in the Premier League thread have to do with Drake, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Momoa, and other subjects?

Selena Gomez is a baeeeee

just donwloaded her new song

it's fuckign LIT

got it on repeat1 now

I LUFF HER

SELENARRRRRR

Kid got banned

Again

that joanna bird is hideous

you just made the list dumbass

First you say that Joanna Jędrzejczyk (the current UFC Strawweight World Champion) is hideous and then you say that you don't want to look at photos of sexy females?

By the way, all of those photos that I posted have something to do with Football soccer.

How many posts in the Premier League thread have to do with Drake, Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Jason Momoa, Trish Stratus, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson, and other subjects?
oIrCFMm.jpg

JU64pHA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back