lmfao at the text above his av

hahahahahahahaha @EOW

ok im off

@emog2 if I lose my accounta nd i get banned, I will meet you in Rotterdam

Bring a friend, you'll need him to tell your family what happened
hahahah keyboard warrior hahahahahahaaa

@EOW im still laughing

wonder how long it takes for him to realise it

Of course I didn't forget the Sounders getting BESMIRCHED 4-1 by Bastians boists over the weekend @xtramob

Next up and speaking of gay experiences, a quick turnaround vs the Rapids on Pride Night (NTTAWWT)

Emog stop hitting the report button you mug

Of course I didn't forget the Sounders getting BESMIRCHED 4-1 by Bastians boists over the weekend @xtramob

Next up, a quick turnaround vs the Rapids on Pride Night (NTTAWWT)

I wonder if @xtramob could make a Pride kit out of all his various teams. People could think I'm a homophobe for shouting abuse at him, but it's for his shameless multi-kits, not the gay thing (NTTAWWT)

I wonder if @xtramob could make a Pride kit out of all his various teams. People could think I'm a homophobe for shouting abuse at him, but it's for his shameless multi-kits, not the gay thing (NTTAWWT)
You'd get pegged by some butch dyke for that talk and I'd laugh as tears drip down your face begging for me to intervene while I sip on my Portland IPA. <NoneOfMy>

Next up and speaking of gay experiences, a quick turnaround vs the Rapids on Pride Night (NTTAWWT)

tenor.gif

Can't we get through one week without threatening to rape each other smh

You'd get pegged by some butch dyke for that talk and I'd laugh as tears drip down your face begging for me to intervene while I sip on my Portland IPA. <NoneOfMy>

Didn't get very far did we. Gonna have to send you on a rape awareness course imo.

I reported you guys too hahahahahah

{<BJPeen}
No one actually reported you, he took a screen shot before he hit the report button, and then hit cancel, and then posted the screenshot.

That's why everyone is laughing at you getting all butt hurt, everyone itt thinks you're a legitimate retard now.

No one actually reported you, he took a screen shot before he hit the report button, and then hit cancel, and then posted the screenshot.

That's why everyone is laughing at you getting all butt hurt, everyone itt thinks you're a legitimate retard now.
*knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back