Premier League Thread v. 198: Everyone is on Holiday Except Us Edition

Are you on Holiday yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody else has black suit and tie and he has to do that. Fergie would have told him to go home and change.

Don't buy players from Eredivisie

It's a trap

Yeah, been a long time since there's been a truly successful attacking signing from there. RVP? Robben?

Used to be such a great source of talent.

EDIT: Eriksen is probably the most recent I can think of.

Yeah, been a long time since there's been a truly successful attacking signing from there. RVP? Robben?

Used to be such a great source of talent.

EDIT: Eriksen is probably the most recent I can think of.
Suarez the last one?

Blind is a decent player too but yeah forwards aren't adapting very well.

The guy at Spurs scored plenty last year and Kuyt scores for fun.

Everybody else has black suit and tie and he has to do that. Fergie would have told him to go home and change.

It's a trap
Instead buy South Americans from Real Madrid :p

Suarez the last one?

Blind is a decent player too but yeah forwards aren't adapting very well.

The guy at Spurs scored plenty last year and Kuyt scores for fun.

I Forgot about Suarez, but I believe that Eriksen was signed after he was.

My mate who loves Eredivise was raving about how good Janssen was, but he's been below average. It's just hard to tell how good players are when they're playing there.

I Forgot about Suarez, but I believe that Eriksen was signed after he was.

My mate who loves Eredivise was raving about how good Janssen was, but he's been below average. It's just hard to tell how good players are when they're playing there.
To be fair, Kane has been good all season long and Janssen never got a chance to play 2-3 games in a row did he?

It's a trap

Like United and South Americans.......think we have about a 10% success rate. Hence the trepidation about James.

Like United and South Americans.......think we have about a 10% success rate. Hence the trepidation about James.

German United fan: "Grossly overpriced player, perfect for marketing, doesn't really fit in the system. Typical United deal."

LOL'd

Though I could see the normal 4-2-3-1 working with James at least offensively.

It's a trap

p165990.png

German United fan: "Grossly overpriced player, perfect for marketing, doesn't really fit in the system. Typical United deal."

LOL'd

Though I could see the normal 4-2-3-1 working with James at least offensively.

It's a tough one.

On his day he is a very good player, and at 25 he is the perfect age. At the same time, I could see him being a flop too. The fact his agent is mates with Jose seems very dodgy too.

Obviously on paper he greatly improves the squad.......though considering some of the names we've been linked to, he would be slightly underwhelming, as ludicrous as that sounds.

Still, if he is to cost 50m, that still leaves 350m. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cunts the lot of em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back