Premier League Thread v. 197: Wenker Is Coming For Dat Top 4 Edition.

Will Wenker Win His Beloved 4th Place Trophy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what happened @Tules?

basically i was crossing a road (I know I know like last time)

I see her driving but I continue to cross because she didn't indicate to turn right

Then she turns right as I'm walking.

I'm like FUCK SAKE.

And I went up to the car and shouted some vile abuse at them

It was warranted though. I felt bad about it earlier but fuck that bitch. Learn to drive.

Her daughter will know her mum is a shit driver

basically i was crossing a road (I know I know like last time)

I see her driving but I continue to cross because she didn't indicate to turn right

Then she turns right as I'm walking.

I'm like FUCK SAKE.

And I went up to the car and shouted some vile abuse at them

It was warranted though. I felt bad about it earlier but fuck that bitch. Learn to drive.

Her daughter will know her mum is a shit driver

<escalate99>

I must say I find non and late indicators annoying lol. Did she get close to hitting you at all or nah? Was the daugther young and did you make either of them cry?

@Nowhere Fast - i try not to get flustered but I can't help it lately.

I understand fam, sometimes it's just impulse especially if you are stressed. Did you woosah yourself afterwards?

Ian Brady died which is fantastic news

Hope he rots in hell

Fucking cunt

Did she get close to hitting you at all or nah?

nah she was going slow enough that I wouldn't have got hurt but I had to walk a little faster

Was the daugther young and did you make either of them cry?

Daughter was probably 10? Both of them were shook lad, not a word said in return! Nope they didn't cry

I didn't even know it was a woman and her daughter until I got up to the window lmao. Imagine if it was Big Tyrone and his lads

@Nowhere Fast

im walking with my choons on.

minding my own business in my own world

i dont wnat no cunts interrupting that

ya get me?

nah she was going slow enough that I wouldn't have got hurt but I had to walk a little faster

Daughter was probably 10? Both of them were shook lad, not a word said in return! Nope they didn't cry

I didn't even know it was a woman and her daughter until I got up to the window lmao. Imagine if it was Big Tyrone and his lads

In this post you admitted terrorising a mother and her young daughter because they made you walk slightly faster than usual.

Like I said savage

So you verbally destroyed a woman and her 10 year old daughter? That's why you a boist, imo. M.L.Chules Rd1 KO.

lmao now that would have been funny. You would have been done long dick style playa.

@Nowhere Fast

im walking with my choons on.

minding my own business in my own world

i dont wnat no cunts interrupting that

ya get me?

Do you pause your chunes when you are crossing the road? It's very important young man.

In this post you admitted terrorising a mother and her young daughter because they made you walk slightly faster than usual.

Like I said savage

i need to be sectioned

lmao now that would have been funny. You would have been done long dick style playa.

Lmfao I know right

I'm not even strong or anything, im weak now, even @xtramob could beat me up

nah not that weak LMAO! :p

(it's probably BS i Know lol)

Checking the DailyMail before going to sleep, rookie mistake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back