Premier League Thread v. 196: The End is Near...

Should I add a poll for Edwin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Felix Brych - who had one of the worst ref performances lately when reffing Dortmund vs Hoffenheim - will be the ref for the CL final

Congrats to Real :D
TtKGw4U.gif

The only way he wins it is if he is some role player type where he's not expected to be the leader or one of the best players on someone else's team that is already established.
Would benefit from Kessel type of move.
He was their best forward and Leafs didnt even reach playoffs.
He then goes to Pens where he plays in 3rd line but ends up winning playoffs mvp. Only team that fits the bill is Blackhawks on top of my head. Pens have Crosby and Malkin in 1st and 2nd line. Hawks have Toews and Kane doing the same thing. Put Ovie in their 3rd line and he might do what Kessel did?

Dr. Felix Brych - who had one of the worst ref performances lately when reffing Dortmund vs Hoffenheim - will be the ref for the CL final

Congrats to Real :D
florentino_perez_real_madrid+barcelona+wallpaper+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+florentino_perez_real_madrid+barcelona+wallpaper+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would benefit from Kessel type of move.
He was their best forward and Leafs didnt even reach playoffs.
He then goes to Pens where he plays in 3rd line but ends up winning playoffs mvp. Only team that fits the bill is Blackhawks on top of my head. Pens have Crosby and Malkin in 1st and 2nd line. Hawks have Toews and Kane doing the same thing. Put Ovie in their 3rd line and he might do what Kessel did?
It's possible.

It's also possible he is just mentally weak and doesn't elevate his game like Kessel did.

Who knows? it would be interesting to see.

Blackcawks, Cucks or Kings would be the top 3 destinations imo.

It's possible.

It's also possible he is just mentally weak and doesn't elevate his game like Kessel did.

Who knows? it would be interesting to see.

Blackcawks, Cucks or Kings would be the top 3 destinations imo.
I reckon he would. Atlest he would benefit from other teams having to pay attention to Toews and Kane's line instead of his (just like Kessel's line probably benefitted from having Crosby and Malkin in other lines).

Whats the cap situation with those 3 teams?
What about Boston? If he goes there, you would be his fan for life :D

I reckon he would. Atlest he would benefit from other teams having to pay attention to Toews and Kane's line instead of his (just like Kessel's line probably benefitted from having Crosby and Malkin in other lines).

Whats the cap situation with those 3 teams?
What about Boston? If he goes there, you would be his fan for life :D
Ovechkin was third line in Game 7 and still didn't show any interest to compete. It's one thing to play bad it's another to not really compete. He was just going through the motions and his effort was pretty bad.

I'm pretty sure Cucks are a few mil under while the Kings and Brucans are a couple mil over. :p

Would have to trade salaries.

lol member this 90's "techno" choon?

El, CL AND FA cup finals are going to lewis/hunt like entertaining

LOL at thinking a United game will be entertaining!
Ajax have been entertaining and felliani always does something worth while watching.

If anything it'll be a close and tense game while the other 2 could be boil overs.

Aldrige last night was something else. If we can have that guy in at least 3 games against GS we can take that series

I've always loved the melancholic vibe of this song. To care so deeply about someone that your world is rooted in them, and the beauty and struggle that may cause. I don't know if that's the intent of the song but it's how I feel when I hear it. I love when music can do that to you. - Mikey

<5>

coldplay bless. mikey bless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back