Premier League Thread v. 196: The End is Near...

Should I add a poll for Edwin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs fucking hit up with out Leonard @El Che
lol cockettes are trash.

That was embarrassing. 40 point beatdown at home vs no kawhi? lmao

If this game counted in the MVP race it looks bad for both Hardcan and Kawhi. Hardcan gets destroyed at home by a team without their best player and the Spuds win on the road by 40 without Kawhi.

We all know the real MVP
<OKC16>

Damn, another thread already. Didn't @Clear Winner make one less than 2 days ago? lol you guys are postwhoring legends if I must say so myself.

@Edwin

What a thread
What a Lad
What beautiful mascots. :eek:
What incredible @$$$$$ those Bike Racks.
Choons don't work for me :(
Awesome animal gifs
Atleti Bless
Juve Bless
giphy.gif

P.S.
United and Ajax uber blessssss <cheer>

lol cockettes are trash.

That was embarrassing. 40 point beatdown at home vs no kawhi? lmao

If this game counted in the MVP race it looks bad for both Hardcan and Kawhi. Hardcan gets destroyed at home by a team without their best player and the Spuds win on the road by 40 without Kawhi.

We all know the real MVP
<OKC16>
100% leap honestly what the fuck was that... Series on the line andyou show up like that.... Typical Houston hahaha

Spurs gsw will be dexent

100% leap honestly what the fuck was that... Series on the line andyou show up like that.... Typical Houston hahaha

Spurs gsw will be dexent
Insane to no show a game 7 like that. Houstcan for a reason.

I just hope it is a good WCF. I'm actually for the Whoreriors because as a Lakers fan it is my duty to hate the Spuds, but I really like Kawhi. Dude is a beast and is classy too.

Insane to no show a game 7 like that. Houstcan for a reason.

I just hope it is a good WCF. I'm actually for the Whoreriors because as a Lakers fan it is my duty to hate the Spuds, but I really like Kawhi. Dude is a beast and is classy too.
Yea I hate durant because he's such a snake...he just took the easy way out...

I always had a soft spot for spurs because of the core they had... Duncan was so classy

Wonderful thread my friend.
10/10 on all accounts.

I have a feeling Feyenoord will buy Guidetti this summer and Celta won't stand in the way.
<41>

Yea I hate durant because he's such a snake...he just took the easy way out...

I always had a soft spot for spurs because of the core they had... Duncan was so classy
Yeah Durcant went and chased a rin, but he wasn't the first and won't be the last. LeBron did it and now no one cares. KG and Ray Allen did it, Payton and Malone did it too. Not excusing it

I don't blame the teams for doing it. They followed the rules and of course are going to want to improve their teams.

I just hate the Spuds with a passion. I hated those early 2000's teams. They were sneaky dirty. Duncan is an all time great and I respect his game but he was a crying bitch in a lot of those games. Fuck him. Bruce Bowen is one of my all time most hated players. I hate that dirty cunt with a passion. He makes Gaymond look like a saint.

@Rawex

Of all the weapons you fight with
Your silence is the most violent

<2>

So true

Looool at the daspy poll edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back