Don't let it go for nobody
And they say that dreaming is free
But I wouldn't care what it cost me

Reality will break your heart
Survival will not be the hardest part
It's keeping all your hopes alive
When all the rest of you has died
So let it break your heart

I genuinely cant even tell if i did or did not say that! It sounds familiar so maybe I did! lmfao

I saved it on a word document it made me chuckle so much lol. Should be your slogan when you run for leader of the universe, imo.

@Nowhere Fast - thank you for spending this little 'moment' with me

it's been a wave of emotions listenign to this

Enjoyed it muchly pal. Very nice record. Will need further listens before I cement and then present my top 5 list.

I saved it on a word document it made me chuckle so much lol. Should be your slogan when you run for leader of the universe, imo.

OMFG LOL

Now i'm laughing myself.

Sighs.

that was a tongue in cheek joke but she is FIT!!

tumblr_nd1aq1AjbL1qe7u1xo1_500.jpg

def0c469cc61d59af111e3106c2fad7a.jpg

tumblr_mzvhz5wdtE1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg
She's a pretty girl alright but I don't really see the obsession. Whatever you're into though.

Enjoyed it muchly pal. Very nice record. Will need further listens before I cement and then present my top 5 list.

looking forward to it

I'll be listening to it every day for the next few days

She's a pretty girl alright but I don't really see the obsession. Whatever you're into though.

yeah that's my 'type' per say

you should've seen the last girl I fell for, she definitely fit that mould lol. oh well. you move along and you find someone new.. life eh..

you should've seen the last girl I fell for, she definitely fit that mould lol. oh well. you move along and you find someone new.. life eh..
I'm sure she was lovely. except for wenger. Him and Arsenal will never part.<29>

@Tules I saw this Halsey interview in my sidebar. Dunno if it is any good or if already seen it but fought I would share.

Pics or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back