Premier League Thread 2018/19 v3: ARE YOU MORE COMITTED THAN EDEN HAZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty alright, bud. In bed, listening to RLM, watching the Gamper trophy taking mental notes, while playing Madden and phoneposting with my pupper laid up next to me. Yes I am a psychopath and can't just do one thing at one moment. Had a long week.

What's up with you man?

Nothing much here. I'm the same, two screens.

Arsenal taking the piss

comments are hilarious

"by showing up"

"By leaving the club"

lol

Nothing much here. I'm the same, two screens.
I have another monitor i've yet to hook up, might do so. Need to transfer a lot from my old comp.
How's your week going? Everything gucci?

Just had an interview, was stuttering worse than @weo for some reason lmao

Puig just ruined that defender's career

Arsenal taking the piss

comments are hilarious

"by showing up"

"By leaving the club"

lol

loool

To be fair the stats @blokeybloke posted about the City game kinda matched what I saw, Özil did a lot of work defensively and no one can say that he didn't show up or that he didn't show a "fighting spirit" or whatever. However he was absolutely horrific offensively, which hurt the team.

Are you streaming or is game on cable telly?
I'm just streaming through Facebook. They always got the Gamper and other exhibitions through their FB page.

try this.

try clicking "watch on facebook"

Another hot take that you are completely clueless and wrong about danny boy

MLS is a retirement league for fading players looking for a last pay day. They're all pretty much retired and playing for fun. And you fools pay them double their worth value.

MLS has low standards full of low skilled/ talent players. The local players are all rubbish, that's why they failed to make the World Cup.
Look at Ibra dominating there and he's not even trying.
Henry is the league's greatest player and he was playing it was a charity match every time.

loool

To be fair the stats @blokeybloke posted about the City game kinda matched what I saw, Özil did a lot of work defensively and no one can say that he didn't show up or that he didn't show a "fighting spirit" or whatever. However he was absolutely horrific offensively, which hurt the team.
Pretty much

His first touch in n around the box was uncharacteristically poor

I'm just streaming through Facebook. They always got the Gamper and other exhibitions through their FB page.

try this.

try clicking "watch on facebook"

Cheers, Che.

I dont do fuckbook though. Not even footy matches could tempt me to join that platform.

Bet on Barca -2 at HT

Fotmobs saying its 3-0 (Rafinha) but bookie site says its still 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back