Premier League Thread 2018/19 v27: Arsenal vs Liverpool 3/11

Who'd show up for a beer with Sebbe the Viking?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feel like the next 5 weeks is pep takeover for the year?

Feel like 2-5 will drop points in the next 5 weeks while city go a few points clear.

guys

lynnbae is so cute

PVRIS-JimmyKimmel.jpg

Anyone else feel like the next 5 weeks is pep takeover for the year?

Feel like 2-5 will drop points in the next 5 weeks while city go a few points clear.

They're getting stuffed next week. <Lmaoo>

Ahhh, joking aside, despite the tight table, City still look a class apart. Think they'll still win the league by 10+ points.

They're getting stuffed next week. <Lmaoo>
Don't do this to yourself Lewis.

They do look a class above don't they, it's fucking nuts with how others have hit another level.

You think Jose survives Xmas? Do results like Bournemouth save him for much longer, I look at that team and I feel like they should be competing for the title....

Should united have taken on Giggs?

Last edited:
Don't do this to yourself Lewis.

EcstaticHilariousBarb-small.gif

It's like you don't read my posts (imb4 "I don't" etc)......I'm amongst the most negative / realistic United fans their is. Have stated already I foresee a hammering.

That said, occasionally crazy things happen in derby matches. We were 2-0 down at Maine Road last season and won 2-3 thanks to a virtuoso display from Alexis fucking Sanchez........miracles do happen!!!!!!!!!!

They do look a class above don't they, it's fucking nuts with how others have hit another level.

You think Jose survives Xmas? Do results like Bournemouth save him for much longer, I look at that team and I feel like they should be competing for the title....

Should united have taken on Giggs?

Thing is Spurs, Pool, Arsenal and (to a lesser extent) Chelsea have all accumulated really good points totals without really being amazing. They all have looked good in spells, whereas City tend to dominate for 90% of games.

I think Mourinho will stay until United really fuck up.......he's been on the brink 2-3 times already this season, but he has a knack of just about keeping his head above water. Think a lot will depend on getting out of the CL group......and considering we are likely going to have to get something out of Juve (a) and/or Valencia (a), I think we won't.

Was never a fan of bringing in Jose in the first place, and Giggs would have been a huge gamble. Suffice to say when it was down to LvG v Giggs v Mou, I think I opted for LvG for one more season......and he was drab.

Utd's problem is that Mourinho always drives the narrative.

Fans are so tribal by nature & they've already readjusted their expectations down to "top 4 is a success considering ..... "

Mugs

ill make the next thread quickly

Spurs problem is that all of their on field hopes & ambitions are pinned on a guy whose history shows his #1 priority has always been solely focused on making money.

Levy caught lightning in a bottle with Pochettino & instead of giving him the best shot at winning silverware for the Club he has used the purple patch to build a new stadium. With an eye towards getting a piece of the NFL pie.

Utd's problem is that Mourinho always drives the narrative.

Fans are so tribal by nature & they've already readjusted their expectations down to "top 4 is a success considering ..... "

Mugs

Just not true at all.

"Fans" aka the morons who do these reaction videos?

95% of United fans do not consider top 4 successful......though you obviously have to adjust expectations as the season goes on.

Spurs problem is that all of their on field hopes & ambitions are pinned on a guy whose history shows his #1 priority has always been solely focused on making money.

Levy caught lightning in a bottle with Pochettino & instead of giving him the best shot at winning silverware for the Club he has used the purple patch to build a new stadium. With an eye towards getting a piece of the NFL pie.

Spurs are only slightly better than they were under Harry Redknapp.....Poch just got his timing right.

;););););)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back