• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry! :(
devestated.gif

im not getting the fitbit anymore btw

it doesn't have GPS built in

looking at a garmin now
I can prodeal garmin, btw. I’ve owned 7-8 garmin products and love the fucking brand.
Which watch? I can see what’s in stoke and I can do the discount if you can send me monies

I can prodeal garmin, btw. I’ve owned 7-8 garmin products and love the fucking brand.
Which watch? I can see what’s in stoke and I can do the discount if you can send me monies

I'm looking at a garmin forerunner 35

@frenz that twitter thread with fraudbae was passed around our office loooool.

I would love nothing more than the Cucks to be in the Finals. Fuck the Celtshits and cRaps(less the cRaps though).

They went from arguably the worst coaching situation in the league to a top 10 coach so their improvement was expected, but not to this level. I also think Giannis has another level to go to which is scary.
Giannis is a monster already, crazy that he's only 23 and can only get better.

I foresaw this and picked him up in both leagues. I was wondering why you didn't talk more about him before with both of you being Finnish lads. He's a stud.
He went too early for my liking in the 12man league (and you did take him just before it was my turn). Had you not picked him on round 6, might have taken him. Which would mean i didnt take Landeskog and then pass on Tyson Barrie, who you wanted if i remember right. So all in all, both picked good players.

As far not talking about him, didnt think he would do this well. Doubt anyone did, however if someone did better had some cash on him getting a point on each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back