Premier League Thread 2018/19 v26: LMAO at Real Madrid Edition

Only one, Pizza or Fried chicken?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alessia Cara has a beautiful voice.

might spunk money on a fitbit

I want her to stab me in the heart!

She probably won't message me back anyway lol.
im not liking this defeatist attitude you are demonstrating here.
<34>

until some I guy I know from a karate forum, told me to go for it, and here we are, wiping my cum from your hair." ;)
giphy.gif

@El Che @Da Speeit @Mga223

This was before I got into NBA, how good of a player was he?

Crazy elite scorer, and decent defender(got a lot of steals because of his quickness, athletic ability and size but not the best 1 on 1). He was one of the most athletic PG's the league had ever seen before D. Rose and Westbeast. He was a second round pick also and became a steal. He went toe to toe with Kobe in one game where he had 60 and Kobe had over 50. I still remember that game, it was epic. His first step was unguardable and his shot was decent enough to make people respect it.

Crazy you bring him up with D. Rose's game last night as he was D. Rose before D. Rose. He had a 3 year span in the mid 00's where he was probably the 3rd best scoring guard in the league after Kobe and Iverson. Tmac and D Wade were there too but Tmac got injured and Wade wasn't quite full prime yet. He hurt his knee and was never the same. He was also a wild card mentally. Got suspended for almost an entire season for bringing guns into the locker room because he had a gambling beef with this guy named Javaris Crittenton(who later got convicted of murdering some teenager iirc) who also brought in guns to the locker room. Crazy story.

Last edited:

Press right arrow

Jesus Christ

Grown men being MGK for Halloween loool

Holy fuckballs is this going to be awesome. What's the over/under's on deaths, riots, and stoppages of play to clear the pitch of shit people threw on it?
Ir3JXG6.gif

Don’t even get at’d when my team is the best in the league

jk i liked Agent 0. If I’d do a present day comparison maybe Lillard/Harden type player? Had a good few years then injuries

Entertaining personality as well. Look up his gun incident lmao
Bucks are playing at a ridiculous level right now, beating raptors without Giannis is a good look.

Tough game against Boston tonight though.

Crazy elite scorer, and decent defender(got a lot of steals because of his quickness, athletic ability and size but not the best 1 on 1). He was one of the most athletic PG's the league had ever seen before D. Rose and Westbeast. He was a second round pick also and became a steal. He went toe to toe with Kobe in one game where he had 60 and Kobe had over 50. I still remember that game, it was epic. His first step was unguardable and his shot was decent enough to make people respect it.

Crazy you bring him up with D. Rose's game last night as he was D. Rose before D. Rose. He had a 3 year span in the mid 00's where he was probably the 3rd best scoring guard in the league after Kobe and Iverson. Tmac and D Wade were there too but Tmac got injured and Wade wasn't quite full prime yet. He hurt his knee and was never the same. He was also a wild card mentally. Got suspended for almost an entire season for bringing guns into the locker room because he had a gambling beef with this guy named Javaris Crittenton(who later got convicted of murdering some teenager iirc) who also brought in guns to the locker room. Crazy story.
Yeah i'm familiar with the gun story, that's the only thing I know him for and his crazy divorce.

Bucks are playing at a ridiculous level right now, beating raptors without Giannis is a good look.

Tough game against Boston tonight though.
I would love nothing more than the Cucks to be in the Finals. Fuck the Celtshits and cRaps(less the cRaps though).

They went from arguably the worst coaching situation in the league to a top 10 coach so their improvement was expected, but not to this level. I also think Giannis has another level to go to which is scary.

guy is trying to be all macho again on the internets

i'd fuck him in a real fight

best beleive that

im not a fass anymore

fuck him and his shit fake beard

i have bigger muscles and a bigger cock

im not getting the fitbit anymore btw

it doesn't have GPS built in

looking at a garmin now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back