Premier League Thread 2018/19 v25: Come back Chules, we are barely holding on Edition

How much do you miss man like Chules

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo and Zidane knew this Madrid team was past their prime. They smartly moved out.
If Messi played Barca could've scored 7 or 8.
But what about Modric and Kroos?

I have to say the last few games minor changes aside I’ve mostly liked the starting lineups put out there. Probably a correlation <{1-10}> Need to get them some consistent run and bench Matic though, another Jose favorite
Lindelofs been looking decent lately too (I intentionally held off on posting this until the game ended)

Matic needs ditching all together.....guy adds absolutely nothing. Never been a big Herrera fan, but he is far better than Matic.

Lindelof has had a decent 3-4 games.....still, there is always a mistake him. Not convinced he'll ever be solid starter. Think his ceiling is John O'Shea as opposed to Rio Ferdinand.

You know JM will be itching to get Sanchez, Lukaku and Fellaini back in the XI ASAP.

Modric was abysmal today
I know we can be hyperbolic but I honestly only remember seeing him involved twice and it was just a pass backwards or sideways.

Must suck not having Rakitic carry him.

@blokeybloke How’d Fred look?
Hard to judge him, tbh, because he is surrounded by so much naivete in midfield.

Pogba went wherever the fuck he wanted today. Add in that Matic is limited. So Fred kept getting pulled inside to babysit. Utd midfield is so unbalanced & lacks any systemic cohesion. Far too many gaps on the right flank. Young & Mata are always miles apart from each other.

Iirc Mata ended up over on the left flank at one point trying to get involved in the game. Two or three passes later & Bernard missed a sitter he shudda squared to Richarlison.

You look at what Auba is doing for Arsenal, when playing out of position, and have to think Lukaku & Rashford just arent good enough to start for a top 4 side.

Conte's taking over at Real then. Lop getting lopped off tomorrow.

I reckon Mata had a low key decent game today. Created more than Martial or Pogba.

Not surprising. Conte a stop-gap or do they really want him?
Cant wait to see how Marcelo reacts to being told to actually defend, in a back 5 no less.

Should go down will with triple CL winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back