Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4OLe6Xt.jpg

Madrid are fucking terrible right now.

Juve looked solid today, that back line had some pretty dodgy moments but overall looked great.

Lol at bringing back Maureen.

Oh well, Madrid got their 3 CLs in a row, they can afford to be shit for the next decade with no problems.

{<jordan}
He's got my vote{<jordan}

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
NOICE, very noice... almost seems legit !!!
it is known by now that you guys like to talk and talk and talk and talk some more SHIT about football and how fukin ridiculously biased you are about your opinions, and on a karate fórum may i add. But its still to be known what it is in fact that you do, or will ever come close to doing or actually knowing.
We all know that Mourinho hasnt been having his best years but we also know that Man United squad fkin sucks, amongst other things.

Not taking into consideration what he did with Porto, nor the miracles he made in Inter, here are some of his records at Real during one of the golden ages of Barça at that time.

- highest number of points in La Liga
- hightest number of goals in La Liga
- highest number of goals at home in one season at La Liga
- highest number of victories in one season in La Liga
- highest goal average per game in La Liga
- highest number of victories at home in one season
- the fastest to score 3 goals in CL
- the most scoring trio in Spanish Football
- the best group stage in CL
- highest number of comebacks in one LA Liga history
- highest goal difference in La Liga
- highest points count in one league
- highest points count at home in one league
- the manager who needed less games to reach 100 points in La Liga
- highest number of games scoring at home in the CL

... and a few more ...

i understand you guys were around 16 years old when this happened, and that your more than evident biaseness leaves you blind as FUCK, but its not like this happened ages ago, and allthough you live in the Conor McTapper era, maybe its best for you to stick with jiu-jitsu and leave vale tudo to those who actually have one eye open.

Sleep well you biased puppets

it is known by now that you guys like to talk and talk and talk and talk some more SHIT about football and how fukin ridiculously biased you are about your opinions, and on a karate fórum may i add. But its still to be known what it is in fact that you do, or will ever come close to doing or actually knowing.
We all know that Mourinho hasnt been having his best years but we also know that Man United squad fkin sucks, amongst other things.

Not taking into consideration what he did with Porto, nor the miracles he made in Inter, here are some of his records at Real during one of the golden ages of Barça at that time.

... and a few more ...

i understand you guys were around 16 years old when this happened, and that your more than evident biaseness leaves you blind as FUCK, but its not like this happened ages ago, and allthough you live in the Conor McTapper era, maybe its best for you to stick with jiu-jitsu and leave vale tudo to those who actually have one eye open.

Did you type all that out in your speedos, Aurelio ?

... and a few more ...

3 things:
You should go see what you quoted me on, i think you’re confused.
All of those records besides the 3 goals one and least games to 100 pts were smashed by Enrique
I’m probably the biggst Mou fan in here besides you.

Also i would beat the shit out of you had the TUMERITY to say that to my face<Moves>
Have a nice day, you homosexual

Madrid are fucking terrible right now.

Juve looked solid today, that back line had some pretty dodgy moments but overall looked great.
Huddersfield would look good against that turd. Tbf.

... and a few more ...

<FutbolThink>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back