Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where them pale blue 3 wheelers from Remploy ?
I've no idea, I vaguely remember being inside it, and iirc, it was more like a motorcycle with a blue shell, the other thing I remember, was her walking out to her car, two sticks, calipers and built up shoes, but i'd still give her United's #9 jersey over that fuckin' useless cunt.

Huge win for Dopetegui and boys, 2-1 at home against true European giants.
tenor.gif

I've no idea, I vaguely remember being inside it, and iirc, it was more like a motorcycle with a blue shell, the other thing I remember, was her walking out to her car, two sticks, calipers and built up shoes, but i'd still give her United's #9 jersey over that fuckin' useless cunt.
Hard to believe how much he's regressed since last christmas. Was showing signs of improvement up until then.

Have to give Alexis a crack up top now in his place. Tonight wasnt the night for him though. Bayern pocketed him with ease.

This was one of the better man u performances this year. When saying that I take the opposition into account.

Hard to believe how much he's regressed since last christmas. Was showing signs of improvement up until then.

Have to give Alexis a crack up top now in his place. Tonight wasnt the night for him though. Bayern pocketed him with ease.
I would start Alexis in his place, Matic needs to be wearing a tracksuit jacket at kick off too, Lindelöf did well though.

You also have to remember that Man U is a club and team in transition.

This was one of the better man u performances this year. When saying that I take the opposition into account.
if Juve needed a certain amount of goals, it wouldn't have ended 0-1

Have you seen anything of Sampdoria this season?

Their defence is starting to get hyped
I saw them thrash Napoli last month. they looked really good, Napoli looked bad too though. They shutdown everything Napoli threw at them and countered them into bolivion. I think I saw them vs. Inter and they were solid but lost iirc. Other than that haven't seen them. Looking forward to them vs. Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back