Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
watch Andre Silva and Sarabia do the same to Pique later...
<Prem974>
Alaves top of the league and with a win Sevilla will be first. Then Atletico goes into 3rd place with a draw. Barca 4th, Espanyol above Real even before they play their game in hand, Levante 1 point behind Real with 14 goals scored and 14 conceded in 9 games.
Hell if all of these happen + Espanyol win, Real AND Barca will be out of top 4.

While fun to watch, nightmare betting wise (unless you know what you are doing and get lucky, then you swim in cash)

6:30 am kickoff for Chelsea v United and running on 4 hrs of sleep.

200w.gif

Whoretois is a cunt. Very disrespectful to Navas to bring him in.
Way things are going, just want to finish above Barcelona. Zidane and Cristiano gone was always gonna be hard but this is crazy.
4 games with no goals and 30 minutes into this one (granted Real goal was disallowed with var)

Alaves top of the league and with a win Sevilla will be first. Then Atletico goes into 3rd place with a draw. Barca 4th, Espanyol above Real even before they play their game in hand, Levante 1 point behind Real with 14 goals scored and 14 conceded in 9 games.
Hell if all of these happen + Espanyol win, Real AND Barca will be out of top 4.

While fun to watch, nightmare betting wise (unless you know what you are doing and get lucky, then you swim in cash)

Way things are going, just want to finish above Barcelona. Zidane and Cristiano gone was always gonna be hard but this is crazy.
4 games with no goals and 30 minutes into this one (granted Real goal was disallowed with var)

6 different teams can be top of the table if things break right for them this weeken. Love the parity as a football fan but it's nerve wracking for a Barca/Real fan no doubt. I wouldn't touch a bet in LL this season as every weekend there is chaos. Fun season so far.

6 different teams can be top of the table if things break right for them this weeken. Love the parity as a football fan but it's nerve wracking for a Barca/Real fan no doubt. I wouldn't touch a bet in LL this season as every weekend there is chaos. Fun season so far.
I bet on Real over 2.5 and naturally Levante cleared the ball from goal line what 2-3 times + ball hits the post/crossbar 1-2 times, not even halftime yet.
What have i done?!

Young on Hazard is going to be a problem.

Got in too late to sub out Lindelof, too.

Put in Herrera, he ate Hazard's lunch last season.

Good stuff, Pogba.

United are shit. :(

United will finish this game with 9 if they get carded every time Hazard falls down.

This Madrid/Levante game is screaming for Ronaldo. Madrid aren't playing that bad -- on offense -- just not finishing. Their defense has been terrible though. This team is lacking balance and a scorer. I blame lopetegui for the lack of balance. Florentino for the lack of scoring.

I think Levante might have blown their wad. They played with a frenetic pace in the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back