Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldbridge is now a legend

8KMWcyE.gif

“He’s legally defining people OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!” lmao these people are insane. Just like Taylor and her made up “Women’s equal pay” thing.
God the dems are dumb.

I was saying the other day, literally the only type of dem who can beat trump is one that just doesnt counter-lie trumps lies and just does an “smh whatever”. Beto O’Rourke is about the only one doing that and he’s gonna get slaughtered in Texas
DEMs have a srs problem of letting their focus stray. Warren giving the admin an out with her dumb DNA test release was a real head scratcher in a week the KSA had handed them a golden football to spike in the end zone.

Could put a blue rosette on a pig & it'd beat Trump in 2020 though.

Yup, Rondo and Ingram are lucky to have received such a small suspension.

Terrible.
Did the punishments come down before this video was released? 3 games for spitting as well as throwning hands is extremely lenient.

Nelson with two goals at the weekend! :)

I read that he's got the best minute p/goal in the league at the moment. He's definitely got the talent, hope he's got his head screwed on. Things like this make me think that he might:

Me hanging out with the Mrs, the day after i *accidentally* slipped it up her wrong un:

Did the punishments come down before this video was released? 3 games for spitting as well as throwning hands is extremely lenient.
I'm pretty sure they already saw this video and all the footage before making their judgements. Should've been more for sure.

I read that he's got the best minute p/goal in the league at the moment. He's definitely got the talent, hope he's got his head screwed on. Things like this make me think that he might:

looool nice

VW bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back