Premier League Thread 2018/19 v24: Sarriball v The Bus

Who wins the early kick-off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tobago Jones @Mga223 @Nowhere Fast

I don't like what Ingram did but I fully support Rondo letting those hands loose on CP0. Fuck that cunt. You put fingers in my face you are getting swings all over your face.

Season isn't even a week old yet but I'm enjoying it.

@Tobago Jones @Mga223 @Nowhere Fast

I don't like what Ingram did but I fully support Rondo letting those hands loose on CP0. Fuck that cunt. You put fingers in my face you are getting swings all over your face.

Season isn't even a week old yet but I'm enjoying it.

I love a good fight, that was wild looool.

CP3 saying Rondo spit in his face, i've seen various clips and I can't see anything to support that.

Good game @Tobago Jones

4399289.jpg
<34>

The GOAT going on

giphy.gif

and on.

Fuck you injuries.

Your players have such good feet, finding Cavani would be an absolute doddle for them.

But yeah, its not like he'd upgrade your chances of winning a CL tho. And that's where your focus rightly is when it comes to transfers.
Thoughts on Piatek?
He's the future imo. We're fooish not to sign him

Season isn't even a week old yet but I'm enjoying
There's this 19 year old cook diehard laker fan that works for me. See him check his phone and see the score, then rolls his eyes.
I just said "It's gonna be a long season. Worst part is that when this team starts getting good, you'll make the playoffs and be the 7th seed, only to get swept by OKC"

Oh man he was rustled

The streak of NBA Players being unable to fight is still in tact

SAVE US METTA
WT4Y2CJDJLEQND7YZCZOTVSC6U.jpg

Oh, Ja Rule was at my restaurant today.
He's my size. Love it. Makes 6'2 220 50 Cent bullying him even funnier.

I dont think Utd are out of the top 4 race yet. Even if Jose stayed.

He ran out of alternative options for Tony & Luke. He's running out of time to keep starting Matic now.

Would be crazy if he lucked into finishing top 4 in spite of himself.

Of course not. Equally, it's possible we'll implode further and finish 9th.

Still think it's more likely, knowing JM, that we'll finish third in the CL group and go on to win the Europa.

@El Che seems like the spit rumours are false.

Rockettes trying to make it look like the lakes were the cause of it.

@Chules I had a 1,2 km run today and after not doing shit for two years, I can comfirm I'm in horrible shape. Granted I had a way too rough tempo, thinking I was in the same shape as two years ago but still, dissapointed in my cardio.

Gonna go on more runs after this, that's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back