Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@blokeybloke since you do bathrooms and shit, how much on average does your regular bathroom remodel run in Cali? New tub, paint, vanity, shower heads, tiles, etc.

Thinking I wanna redo my bathroom and trying to gauge price costs
I'm off up to the cabin, mate.

Keep your eyes peeled in here & i'll help break down the cost for you sometime over the weekend.

@Chules AFTV vs United Stand footy match this Sunday. Goldbridge already whining about AFTV using a load of ringers in their team lol

Have you watched Mr Inbetweener? Aussie tv show. Recorded it. Heard good things but not got around to watching it yet. Sounds like a more realistic low rent Aussie Ray Donovan.

I've ditched Westworld. 2nd season was all over the place.

Have you watched Mr Inbetweener? Aussie tv show. Recorded it. Heard good things but not got around to watching it yet. Sounds like a more realistic low rent Aussie Ray Donovan.

Haven't seen Inbetweener. Gave up on Westworld too. I feel like HBO has been misfiring recently. Been watching old shows and films. Paths of Glory, excellent film.

Haven't seen Inbetweener. Gave up on Westworld too. I feel like HBO has been misfiring recently. Been watching old shows and films. Paths of Glory, excellent film.

Same, didn't even bother with season 2

What's with the voice though. I think that's my big block to the harder stuff. Why are you screaming or in this case, mumbling.
Yeah I don’t like the vocals on it. Very weird. I would’ve half preferred if he’d just done full screaming on it

Screaming goes with black metal like cheese and crackers though.

@xtramob

wb1kbabcsdo11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back