Premier League Thread 2018/19 v23 : F**K International Break Again And Again!!! Edition

Who wins Chael or Fedor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Did a public lecture on the philosophy of technology yesterday and used footy in an example pertaining to being a traditionalist with critical concerns for modern technology, boom. My world unite

I am so fucking pumped to just watch matches all day Saturday

Did a public lecture on the philosophy of technology yesterday and used footy in an example pertaining to being a traditionalist with critical concerns for modern technology, boom. My world unite

Worlds are colliding!

Suspicious yeah but both were close imo.

Both were close but clear wins for GGG, imo. At absolute best for Canelo the second fight was a draw.That 1 judge who scored the first fight 118-110 to Canelo says it all.

Coupled with the suspicion over Canelo's failed drug tests, don't think it's crazy to suspect some brown envelopes were passed around.

A 28 year old Mexican > a 36 year old Russian.

Both were close but clear wins for GGG, imo. At absolute best for Canelo the second fight was a draw.That 1 judge who scored the first fight 118-110 to Canelo says it all.

Coupled with the suspicion over Canelo's failed drug tests, don't think it's crazy to suspect some brown envelopes were passed around.

A 28 year old Mexican > a 36 year old Russian.
I get you and GGG is my guy but I have to be honest. I had Canelo winning the first by one round and GGG winning the second by one.
It is what it is, I would have loved for the outcome to have been a bit different but it's not like there was a robbery involved.

I get you and GGG is my guy but I have to be honest. I had Canelo winning the first by one round and GGG winning the second by one.
It is what it is, I would have loved for the outcome to have been a bit different but it's not like there was a robbery involved.

Was kind of clear unless there was a blow out or a KO Canelo was going to get the nod......a tale as old as boxing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back