Premier League Thread 2018/19 v21: José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix BLESS EDITION - #WOODWARDOUT

Final Poll, Who Wins, McGreGOAT or Khabib?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Da Speeit
It's all coming back now. I burn through just about every blue belt like butter now. One guy has had a blue belt for ages and just roles really nice. He and I had a good go last night; I would have won on points but couldnt get the sub.
There is another purple belt in town who is doing a postdoc at the university. He's from Russia, and has a super strong game. His top game is nuts.
But slowly, everything is coming back. Arm drags fuckin bitches up
That’s awesome. My go to has been x guard and half guard for years and new coach has been making me focus on arm drags and butterfly as an alternative and bridge between the two. It’s been such an awesome time for me getting a fresh perspective. Been killing his purples and browns with my trusty ole knee shield though

That’s awesome. My go to has been x guard and half guard for years and new coach has been making me focus on arm drags and butterfly as an alternative and bridge between the two. It’s been such an awesome time for me getting a fresh perspective. Been killing his purples and browns with my trusty ole knee shield though
I'll eventually need to add some flash. I don't do much with an open guard at all, and I avoid spinning shit. I try to stay calm, work slow and explode when I need to. At 30, I'm still explosive somehow... def helps with setting up subs and what not.
I need to learn more half guard tricks though; when I'm on bottom it's anything but a 50/50 position. I get passed too often by other purples.

I overall passed the placement which is a massive relief lol

Really need to get better in all facets of the game though. A smack from me is like a double barrelled shotgun. How’s Noah?! I am the face of the fight game.

I’m motivated. For now lol

This is all I’ve got

@Dr.Chules LOOMS

I'll eventually need to add some flash. I don't do much with an open guard at all, and I avoid spinning shit. I try to stay calm, work slow and explode when I need to. At 30, I'm still explosive somehow... def helps with setting up subs and what not.
I need to learn more half guard tricks though; when I'm on bottom it's anything but a 50/50 position. I get passed too often by other purples.
My half is far from flashy. Ive just been lucky to figure out proper distance that works for me. And my x guard is closest thing to flash that i have. Im all torso with shorter limbs helped in wrestling not so much with bjj. I dont use open guard that often nor do i invert. I close my guard for control and look for a sweep or transition to my more offensive guards. My first bjj coach was very bjj for mma oriented (miguel torres) and was against inverting so i never got into it but i learned how to fuck people up

He's in his mid-20s. It's not old obviously, but it's adult age. I'd say after 20 you're no longer at that young stage where you can be considered young-kid but rather a young-adult up to another age...
He will always be young Tulian mate.

@Da Speeit
It's all coming back now. I burn through just about every blue belt like butter now. One guy has had a blue belt for ages and just roles really nice. He and I had a good go last night; I would have won on points but couldnt get the sub.
There is another purple belt in town who is doing a postdoc at the university. He's from Russia, and has a super strong game. His top game is nuts.
But slowly, everything is coming back. Arm drags fuckin bitches up
Nice. Ive plateaued hard af

@Carl Drogo
Dippin' dabbin on some new designer, i just dip and dab with the semi tucked!
8dd700fdcebf1429932295a211fc3eec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back