Senior Moderator
Reaction score

4553216-6209349-image-a-25_1537953162005.jpg

4570034-6211599-image-m-10_1537988756023.jpg

Fantasy Football Site :
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code:
85322-73931

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98
Brighton - Got no fans
Bournemouth - Got no fans
Burnley - Got no fans
Cardiff City - WEO
Chelsea -
Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer
Everton - Got No Fans.Fulham - Ens189]
Leicester - Old Bob
Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett
Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW
Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver
Newcastle - Bubzeh
So'ton - Got No Fans.
Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man
Watford - Got No Fans.
West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:
Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.
Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke
Norwich - Kirku.
Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:
Celtic - Shamrocker
Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:
NYCFC - CryptKeeper
Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:
Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi
Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che
Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin
Napoli - Fadeless
Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster
Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe
1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear
Lyon - kerozene74
FC Porto - Fadeless
Benfica - DS7
PSG - Kooshin Diini

01cmx7vkn4l11.jpg
7McokJF.jpg

ef2ph3pcvwn11.jpg

21-raphael-bob-waksberg-chatroom-silo.w245.h368.png

Animal Mascot

SP9BIOv.jpg

Choon

Lukadown.png

From this

to arguing with MGK about facial hair
Eminem is literally Man Utd

<DCrying>

That hoe sucked the life out Jimmy!

I'm a get that bitch, I swear it.
I love how everyone talked about her like she was a fucking Leper or ISIS supporter just bc he went on a date with her. Hilarious. One of the greatest emporers in the history of the world in Justinian married a prostitute in Theodora, and Jimmy G is poised to RULE THE NFC WEST

I love how everyone talked about her like she was a fucking Leper or ISIS supporter just bc he went on a date with her. Hilarious. One of the greatest emporers in the history of the world in Justinian married a prostitute in Theodora, and Jimmy G is poised to RULE THE NFC WEST

He was until that demon harpy sucked all the juice out of his ACL.

Fucking nerds, man. Let Jimmy bang!

lmfao im so fucking off my head

so i go to tehe drinkkg event with the runnign people

then i drink a fair bi
then agenda bestie tells me shes at a uni event

so i leave them guys and ogo to see herm coz shes mybestie innit

and i drink so muhc shit that im ff my hfucking head

i was dirn kignhea everything on the table ad spend like 20 quid on dironks and dran k everyhting there on their tabvl e already

lmfao

and i met al of her lesbians in her gfootnall tream

and one was a bulgarian wgi was fit, so i go to agenda bestie put in a wrod for me einit, and she went she's gay chukes, and i went ohhhhhhhhhhh. lmfao.

tuen agenda bestie and her grifriend walked me ombn=em co z im fuckeddddddddd lmfao, he r grirlfirned is cut,e we were holding hands and i kissed boht54res of them and everyhting

i kssed agenda bestie liek 5 timrs and ehr girlfriend liek 6 yimres lomfao

i waswet my alrm for n emirnging so it shud eb fine, fingerw corseed, but im hamered lmfao, been along time comign but its been fun as fuck today!!!!!! inityy

nihgt guys

lmfoaooo

thn agenda besties girlfriend pissed int he steeert as they walked me home

thehyw ere holding my hnad coz they were worried if id get back in pne pice or nto intiti.

night guys

xoxoxooxdooo

9q4m qlq4m LOOMS

iam horendulesy fucked guy

i dont think ica n go in tomrrwo or not lmfao
laofl

98am dstart innit, wtf lmol, atgenda bestie go tthe day off dsos he[s's alright but i dont, gotta take my contacts out now then i ca ns eleep, but i dono fi iil be okay

0h yeah

agneda ebsties girlfirnd dsaid she'#d dye my hair for me, ewaht abe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i need someoen to make my hair omroe cirspy init

lol im gona slepe now

night buys, love u allllll
you
reall in my heart and u'll never leave it, love u guys, we['rele be safe, wel ove u, we're parmoere k ilvoe ug guys

as we're waling home i kept waking into walls and agenda bestie's gf was like omg chuels watch where ugr going gg init.

then i met agenda bestie's "chidl2 in the lowe year and i was like agenda besteis ids my best frienddddddddddddd, and we'rc an be best friendss toooo , adn i held her hand for ages but sh'es a lesbain so it's like what gives, naybe i'll find my one toroo soon, hopefully anway, one can j0op4 inni6

lmfao im so fucking off my head

so i go to tehe drinkkg event with the runnign people

then i drink a fair bi
then agenda bestie tells me shes at a uni event

so i leave them guys and ogo to see herm coz shes mybestie innit

and i drink so muhc shit that im ff my hfucking head

i was dirn kignhea everything on the table ad spend like 20 quid on dironks and dran k everyhting there on their tabvl e already

lmfao

and i met al of her lesbians in her gfootnall tream

and one was a bulgarian wgi was fit, so i go to agenda bestie put in a wrod for me einit, and she went she's gay chukes, and i went ohhhhhhhhhhh. lmfao.

tuen agenda bestie and her grifriend walked me ombn=em co z im fuckeddddddddd lmfao, he r grirlfirned is cut,e we were holding hands and i kissed boht54res of them and everyhting

i kssed agenda bestie liek 5 timrs and ehr girlfriend liek 6 yimres lomfao

i waswet my alrm for n emirnging so it shud eb fine, fingerw corseed, but im hamered lmfao, been along time comign but its been fun as fuck today!!!!!! inityy

nihgt guys

lmfoaooo

thn agenda besties girlfriend pissed int he steeert as they walked me home

thehyw ere holding my hnad coz they were worried if id get back in pne pice or nto intiti.

night guys

xoxoxooxdooo

9q4m qlq4m LOOMS
<Moyes5>

54q4d u5 a f ucking cunttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
@rqaw3irnfcskl,;vs/dbtt gkvld .kgvf mew[omg4nerewinh65h4i3gmfweoe,l;dc/th65 4f
w

eyo6ptm fvdig

agenda besti eheld my hand adn awlaked me homeee

,lfamo

inm ufckededdddddddddddddd

wp3n5 like 20 quid ond rinks and i drank whatervr was on agenad besties table lmfaoooooooooooooo

i told some dyke lesbo sh ewas cut and she was liek omg chuels ur cutee toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo3wfecdsnj

no2 qtn3qe tb3w5i3w ti4lr4ine iw l53wlint m3 5o ein4k qlo5w or 3q534 , qne im lik3 ill b3 rin33333333333333333

9qm ew5q4 5om4o4o2

toeonith5 gut6w

lof3 u qll

my kidney and lvier feel liek theyrfe fucked
i nedd to lsepeep guys

ok im gonga try and seleep nwo

night vufws

@vuee i love u, ru my best friend, cam bial cabeloooooooo, ahsleuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, halsey is baeeeeeeefdaehrfw9intni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back