Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fucker I know who wears these are either supervisors or Gen Cont's who don't do any graft, just point.

They'll spend $100 on them getting oiled yet never get the fuckers dirty lol
I dont oil them, i actually work. Lol. Ill pm you a pic of what they look like after 2 years in a bit

Those are nice. Want to keep it British if I can (Brexit lad) but they have some nice stuff.
I've been sending Carhartt gear back home for birthdays & Christmas. Mum & her fella are wholesaling flowers now to retail florists from their farm & have built two huge barns on the farm. So they love the stuff.

It's just work gear here but the Niece's fella said the young 'uns over there love it. Took them to a Bass fishing store & loaded them up with mesh baseball caps & hoodies lol

<Wenger85>

Nah they're for pleasure. I've got my old Cats for when I have to pretend to be handy :D
I wear trainers now.

Used to wear Wolverine boots back in the day cuz the toes on Timbo's only last 6mths for tilers. But then Wolverines went to shit too.

Caterpiller boots are ridiculously uncomfortable. Take 2yrs to break in.

I dont oil them, i actually work. Lol. Ill pm you a pic of what they look like after 2 years in a bit
I love my redwings. Best boot I’ve owned. Amazing. Worth the $300 price tag

I love my redwings. Best boot I’ve owned. Amazing. Worth the $300 price tag
Do you wear the old school red ones with the white sole?

They're popular on Cali sites

I've been sending Carhartt gear back home for birthdays & Christmas. Mum & her fella are wholesaling flowers now to retail florists from their farm & have built two huge barns on the farm. So they love the stuff.

It's just work gear here but the Niece's fella said the young 'uns over there love it. Took them to a Bass fishing store & loaded them up with mesh baseball caps & hoodies lol

Yeah it's popular here. Cats aren't that comfortable but so much cheaper.

Yeah it's popular here. Cats aren't that comfortable but so much cheaper.
Their hoodies are quality. T-shirts last forever too but they've changed the design & put a front fn pocket on them now.

My mate used to take several Carhartt welders jackets back home to Southport & sell them at a marked up price to his kids mates. Fn nonce.

Their hoodies are quality. T-shirts last forever too but they've changed the design & put a front fn pocket on them now.

My mate used to take several Carhartt welders jackets back home to Southport & sell them at a marked up price to his kids mates. Fn nonce.

That Swedish company with the camping vibe is still huge though. Even saw it in China!

Edit: Fjallraven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back