Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL'd. Am I the only one who liked Deadpool 2. Thought it was funny and entertaining as fuck

Thought it was decent enough, yeah.

Had the same problem as GotG 2 though..........in that the originals were so fresh, that the sequels had too much hype to live up to.

Lacazette and Aubameyang are quite the duo, congrats on the 5 wins. Cardiff, Vorskla,West Ham, Newcastle and Everton is serious business.

whats-your-name-jabroni-it-doesnt-matter-what-your-name-is.jpg

Let me guess.....a Liverpool fan?

As I said Rooney was rarely a #9.

Andy Cole was a better goal scorer than Eric Cantona......so what?
Not by much.

In our current team—one that has a pathetic goal return—we need someone who can bang them in.

Surrounding him with someone who doesn’t give the ball away with every other pass and someone who would get a look in one of the other top 6 teams would be a good start.

whats-your-name-jabroni-it-doesnt-matter-what-your-name-is.jpg

Let me guess.....a Liverpool fan?

You know, because you were the last person to quote me in this thread Goldbridge! =D

I have respect for Goldbridge though, his assessment on Liverpool now and old United was spot on.

Plus guys i only come here when im drunk.

For all the good Arsenal is going to capitulate worse than Man United after these 5 wins. Robby and DT fighting already and youre winning! lol

Liverpools defense funny enough held them together when the front 3 weren't clicking + new mids.

Arsenal is going to go into Christmas in tears.

Not by much.

In our current team—one that has a pathetic goal return—we need someone who can bang them in.

Surrounding him with someone who doesn’t give the ball away with every other pass and someone who would get a look in one of the other top 6 teams would be a good start.

Lukaku's goals to chance ratio is also not great.

Someone like Van Nistelrooy would score double what Lukaku does in this team!!!!!

You know, because you were the last person to quote me in this thread Goldbridge! =D

I have respect for Goldbridge though, his assessment on Liverpool now and old United was spot on.

For all the good Arsenal is going to capitulate worse than Man United after these 5 wins. Robby and DT fighting already and youre winning! lol

Liverpools defense funny enough held them together when the front 3 weren't clicking + new mids.

giphy.gif

This is not luis suarez FC anymore. Its the opposite of 13/14.

Feel free to rub it in my face later. Will take it like a man.

Thought it was decent enough, yeah.

Had the same problem as GotG 2 though..........in that the originals were so fresh, that the sequels had too much hype to live up to.

I agreon GOTG, but I thought Deadpool 2 was better than the 1st.

Win against Brentford in the elite competition is next. Arsenal are currently 6th, which is about where most expect them to finish. Anything else is a bonus, how far can they really capitulate?

I agreon GOTG, but I thought Deadpool 2 was better than the 1st.

Maybe, but my point is the originals were more unexpected, whereas the sequels we kinda knew what we were going to get.

I don't get when people say they loved the first one but hated the second one.

Prime Rooney was pretty prolific when playing at #9, he rarely played there though. He was also playing in teams which shared the goals around a lot more (van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, van Persie, Berbatov, Tevez, Scholes, Saha, Solskjaer etc etc) unlike now where it all focuses on Lukaku.

Cannot see Lukaku ever getting anywhere near the levels prime Rooney reached.
I watched a YouTube vid of United that showed Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Berbatov, Giggs, and Scholes all on the field at the same time. We don't have that kind of power now......

Courtois moves to Real Madrid.....Courtois wins FIFA best GK in the world award.

They really do have no shame.

I watched a YouTube vid of United that showed Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Berbatov, Giggs, and Scholes all on the field at the same time. We don't have that kind of power now......

Indeed not.

Don't think a single one of our current squad would have been a regular starter in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back