Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
......obviously his pedigree at Arsenal was a lot better, but I'd still play Auba and Lacca over him. Doubt you could play all 3.

TBH, I haven't seen him play for you lot much, so I'm just going by his good years for us. If he was still near that level, I'd have him in the team over the Ramsey I've seen so far this season.

TBH, I haven't seen him play for you lot much, so I'm just going by his good years for us. If he was still near that level, I'd have him in the team over the Ramsey I've seen so far this season.

Always thought he was a tad overrated at Arsenal too, tbh. That is to say I never thought he was in the world class bracket. At least at Arsenal he had really good "glamour stats"...........doesn't even have that at United.

My impression was long term he'd be a disaster at United, but at least we'd get 2-3 good years out of him. Reality is, not only has he been poor but his presence has set the whole squad back. Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba have all suffered because of him.

TBF to Sanchez, United is in such a bad state that Messi would struggle in the current line up. I'm sure at a different club he could still do well.

I would give him a free transfer in January, tbh.

He’s supposedly a chain smoker. I’ve read he averages 5 packs a day. <Eek2.0>

Fuck me. 5 packs a day at 59yo cannot be a good idea.

My ex was on 20-30 a day, and it seemed she was always puffing away. Seems impossible to triple that! Works out at around 5 an hour!

Always thought he was a tad overrated at Arsenal too, tbh. That is to say I never thought he was in the world class bracket. At least at Arsenal he had really good "glamour stats"...........doesn't even have that at United.

My impression was long term he'd be a disaster at United, but at least we'd get 2-3 good years out of him. Reality is, not only has he been poor but his presence has set the whole squad back. Rashford, Lingard, Martial and Pogba have all suffered because of him.

TBF to Sanchez, United is in such a bad state that Messi would struggle in the current line up. I'm sure at a different club he could still do well.

On his day, he was almost unstoppable. Driving at players, creating and scoriggoals regularly. A joy to watch.

I think his body might besufferingfor those 3 years with no breaks at all and playing through injuries. Overall though, I think we got the better of that player swap because we were going to lose him for nothing, Mkhi coming helped to secure Auba and we got rid of the negativity.

I need to watch some of your games to assess him for your lot. Surely he can't be that bad that he's ruining4 other players.

skysports-alexis-sanchez-manchester-united_4431055.jpg

On his day, he was almost unstoppable. Driving at players, creating and scoriggoals regularly. A joy to watch.

I think his body might besufferingfor those 3 years with no breaks at all and playing through injuries. Overall though, I think we got the better of that player swap because we were going to lose him for nothing, Mkhi coming helped to secure Auba and we got rid of the negativity.

I need to watch some of your games to assess him for your lot. Surely he can't be that bad that he's ruining4 other players.

I can't remember another time when one player has negatively affected us so badly, tbh.

Personally, even at his best, I never thought Sanchez was in the elite class like Hazard, KdB, Suarez etc etc.

It was clearly a ridiculously bad deal for United financially. At the same time if he had raised United's level to title contenders I doubt anyone would have cared......alas it hasn't worked out that way.

What is best channel in States to get EPL action? Is NBC sports the only option? Dont get me wrong, I like Rebecca Lowe, but they are showing her legs less often this year. And their broadcast as at non premium times. They show lots of stuff like motocross, or crossfit, or some bull crap.

Unfortunately, no other club will offer him close to what United pays him.

Maybe United should help assist with his weekly wages by offering to throw the bobcats and delivery dump trucks in the pot as a deal sweetener.

Diehard-goldDVD1.jpg

Unfortunately, no other club will offer him close to what United pays him.

Maybe United should help assist with his weekly wages by offering to throw the bobcats and delivery dump trucks in the pot as a deal sweetener.

Diehard-goldDVD1.jpg

.......hence the free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back