Premier League Thread 2018/19 v17: United Trophyless for Another Season Edition

Will Man United ever win another trophy in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wgoFyOd.jpg

she was sooo goood

<2>

Were you the only (mostly) heterosexual gentleman over the age of 16, there?

Fucking hell, @Carl Drogo. You got me browsing the Allen Edmonds site, and I decided a new shoe in walnut was necessary.

<Wenger85>

And @blokeybloke, I may be on the sofa when the missus finds out I bought a new belt.

<Prem973>

Get stuck in! Have an Allen Edmonds belt en route to my place as we speak, ~$100 for a belt, fuck sake. Should match the AE calfskin shuce quite nicely though.

Check the factory seconds page on their site, sometimes you can get the shoe style you want for $225 instead of $425

*Lukaku would probably get into Chelsea.
Probably? He’s had more goals in the last 2 years than Morata has career top flight goals, and Giroud gave up scoring for Lent and seemingly forgot that it ended.

Probably? He’s had more goals in the last 2 years than Morata has career top flight goals, and Giroud gave up scoring for Lent and seemingly forgot that it ended.

Sarcasm, obviously (but barely!!!)........but he's the only one of the ones I listed.

Get stuck in! Have an Allen Edmonds belt en route to my place as we speak, ~$100 for a belt, fuck sake. Should match the AE calfskin shuce quite nicely though.

Check the factory seconds page on their site, sometimes you can get the shoe style you want for $225 instead of $425
I found a nice cap toe on clearance. The belt was nearly as expensive as the shoes. <Eek2.0>

I already have a very similar belt, but it’s in their now discontinued Bourbon, so I went for the match.

Were you the only (mostly) heterosexual gentleman over the age of 16, there?

lol surprisingly I did see quite a few people that if I had to guess were my age and they didn't look gay

did also see a ton of obviously gay people, they looked so cute lol, and fat lesbians (NTTAWWT)

a ton of people with funky hair too!

I'm gonna join them and dye my hair after 2-3 weeks

My head is fully shaved from both sides/back and I felt like I was in place with everyone there lol

Don't think it really matters at this point......there is so much mediocrity in the squad at the moment nothing we do is going to turn us into title contenders. For me we are not 1-2 players away, neither. More like 8-9 and that isn't a joke.

We do attack more than people think too......just all our attackers have been terrible.

Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Fellaini, Matic, Fred, Sanchez, Lingard, Lukaku and Sanchez are all regular starters for United at the moment.....honestly don't think any of them would make Arsenal or Spurs's starting XI let alone Chelsea, City or Pool's.*

United's current best XI (minus 1-2) looks like what I'd expect our 2nd XI to look like.

Actually think as things stand, United have the 6th best squad in the league and finishing 4th would be over achieving. Got to accept that's the level right now.

*Lukaku would probably get into Chelsea.

I'd have dog nonce back if it wasn't for our squad hating him.

lmfao. this estate agent asked me for feedback for the flat i saw on friday

yeah pal, it's moldy AS FUCK

<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
I'd have dog nonce back if it wasn't for our squad hating him.

......obviously his pedigree at Arsenal was a lot better, but I'd still play Auba and Lacca over him. Doubt you could play all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back