Premier League Thread 2018/19 v16: Europa League > Champions League Edition

What would you rather your team win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HO

LEE

SHIT.

I'm like seriously regretting looking through my post history from when I went proper over the edge.

I never knew it was that bad. How the fuck am I not banned...

Shitting death, I'm really sorry guys. Fuck.

I'm 100% sure I've never killed anyone- No idea where that came from. I knew I went nuts but it's pretty hard reading it all. Never thought I took it online to that extent. Fuck. I'm so sorry.

HO

LEE

SHIT.

I'm like seriously regretting looking through my post history from when I went proper over the edge.

I'm 100% sure I've never killed anyone- No idea where that came from. I knew I went nuts but it's pretty hard reading it all. Never thought I took it online to that extent. Fuck. I'm so sorry.

And yet I get a yellow name for calling somebody a virgin.

Cba.

HO

LEE

SHIT.

I genuinely thought you'd just watched Psychoville and were referencing that!

HO

LEE

SHIT.

We all have our issues pal. Shit happens. We go again.

Glad you're not banned and still able to post here with us, you're a top lad

@frenz

No wonder you don't talk to me anymore. 100% serious, I'm so sorry. I went way too far so many times. I had no idea I was such a prick. Not expecting you to forgive me. I just have to say it. I'm sincerely sorry.

I like the names these brazilian guys come up with. "Maycon" because you know, he's not really Maicon. "Taison" because, well he's really not Tyson.

To make it worse, "Maicon" is just the Portuguese phonetic- and mistaken- pronunciation and spelling of "Michael." Same with Taison.

And that's not even getting into the made up names like Keirrison and Kleberson, which are given simply because they sound English and thus cool, sophisticated, etc.

The Anglosphere really does rule world culture.

<Prem974>

I don't think you should cry about sports pwriod but you have to admit there's levels. The two you picked were quite extreme compared to tonights don't you think?

I genuinely thought you'd just watched Psychoville and were referencing that!

Reading it, it looks like more than one person were pretty concerned. I have no recollection. Man, I got to stop and read the rest another time. I was batshit crazy.

I don't think you should cry about sportsbut you have to admit there's levels. The two you picked were quite extreme compared to tonights don't you think?

Sure, but you didn't quantify "It's only football (except if it's Liverpool players in big games, obvs)."

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of emotion.

Reading it, it looks like more than one person were pretty concerned. I have no recollection. Man, I got to stop and read the rest another time. I was batshit crazy.

....well your spelling and grammar was fine, so that's something.

Two goals and one assist for Pogba. Let's see if he can do it against a big team like Wolves this weekend.

HO

LEE

SHIT.

I thought it was massivley entertaining but i'm glad it was just a one off.
Chin up chest out m8, you're a wild one and we need more of em!

giphy.gif

We all have our issues pal. Shit happens. We go again.

Glad you're not banned and still able to post here with us, you're a top lad

I sure wasn't a top lad then. Man it hurts reading some of this shit.

Makes me want to go back there even less. Wow I was a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back